StrongBox Data Solutions
Web Marketing Coordinator with AdWords Experience
Looking to be part of the future in Big Data management?
SDS is currently looking for a Web Marketing Coordinator to join its Montreal team of professionals. You will be working in a very dynamic environment, on several different software projects, worldwide new product launches, by helping the Marketing Director and his team delivering high impact marketing experiences in order to drive into our sales pipeline potential leads and clients.
Are you up to the challenge?The Web Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials (brochures, sell sheets, etc)
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Help create editorial calendars.
- Coordinate social media outreach.
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Coordinate, create and deliver email campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing Department and the sales team to determine event and campaign budgets and manage expenses to those budgets.
- Create customer contact lists and reports.
- Help create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Help promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Improve communication efficiencies within company.
- Create and distribute customer surveys.
- Education: Has completed (or is completing) a graduate diploma in marketing, communications or a similar academic field
- Language: Bilingual is ideal, but must have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Management: Well organized, can plan task ahead, manage priorities, and has the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Mindset: Creative, shows initiative, oriented toward results, process improvement and problem solving
- Personality: Enjoys working as a team, has an outgoing personality
Skills and qualifications that would make you an ideal candidate::
- Writing: Has the ability to right marketing content (documentation, blog posts...)
- Marketing: Has good knowledge of direct, email and web marketing and a/b testing
- Digital: Has good knowledge of AdWords social media (community management)
- Design: Has basic knowledge of Adobe software (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Google: Has basic experience working with WordPress & Google Drive and applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Mail, etc.)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
StrongBox Data Solutions
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Jul 24, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)