Image Coordinator - The Shopping Channel
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
The successful candidate will have a strong sense of visual communications and an ability and desire to translate concepts into computer graphics. An ability to work in a team environment is essential. The individual also should have a full understanding of Macintosh computers, PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects editing tools and all aspects of the PC.
- Work off-air in a pre-production environment in order to prepare all product and programming support material in a “ready for air” state. Responsible for execution of material through consistent procedures and practices.
- Work with the Supervisor of Image Centre, Promo Department, Programming, Marketing, and the individual buying groups of the Merchandising Department.
- Execute the required daily inventory of computer graphics, editing where required. Ensure finished images are delivered to Curator/xPression and communicate locations to programmer.
- Responsible for clearly communicating to the on-air crew how to use these new elements.
- Special projects executing cross-functional concepts within TV Sales.
- Full time hours with shifts from 3pm-10pm Wednesday - Friday, 10am-6pm (negotiable) Saturday and Sunday.
- Other duties, as required.
- Diploma in Graphics Arts an asset.
- Diploma in Merchandising and Design an asset.
- Ability to develop an idea or concept, and transpose it to a final product. This may include creative execution in the form of banners, network identification animation or show open animation etc.
- Strong communication skills and project management skills a must.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- One-year work related experience.
- Experience with After Effects and Photoshop a must. Adobe Premiere an asset.
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
|Category:||Film / Video|
59 Ambassador Drive
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 25, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)