Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
This person should be highly motivated and extremely well-organized. This persons primary job is to manage projects, team and timelines for the launch of Cinco’s digital projects, including new technology applications (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence), experiential marketing, digital marketing, events and activation projects from initiation through final delivery. He/She will ensure a good workflow through all the steps of a project in production, including different creative aspects, resources, timelines, budgets, working with suppliers and partners and ensuring the final product is of optimal quality.
The Digital Project Manager will report to the Director | Digital Innovation & Development and will collaborate closely and communicate with both internal and external contacts, working on projects of various scope and size.
- Proactively manage and own the flow of digital projects from initial concept to execution by setting up project kickoffs, gathering information and assets as required, and obtaining required approvals.
- Managing the daily and weekly flow of work of the digital team (developers, graphic designers, video editors, 3D artists, VR experts) – internal and external teams
- Ensure that projects are completed on strategy within the predetermined budget and on-schedule.
- Closely monitor and maintain daily status reports of projects and budgets; attend weekly digital team meetings to facilitate creative reviews and update group on project status.
- Organize cross-functional activities and oversee distribution/collection of key information to the digital team
- Collaborate with the business development and production unit and external partners as required, to develop activation, applications, website, new technologies.
- Coordinate schedules, budgets, and delivery of assets based on project specs.
- Help in the planning of different internal and external projects
- Assist in the creation of Digital Production Brief presentations as needed.
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Video Game Technology or related field.
- 3-5 years in a project management/marketing communications role in an advertising agency, video game industry, design firm, or related marketing environment.
- Working knowledge of new technologies - Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality
- Working knowledge of creative software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of programming, testing/QA, and implementing application systems
- C and C++ development and optimization skills
- Great knowledge of popular IT platforms (iOS, OSX, Windows, Android) as well as social media
- Experience with project management software is a plus.
- Special consideration will be given to PMP trained
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to persevere and find order in a fast paced environment with constantly changing variables.
- Strong, self-confident leader who motivates and builds trust with others both internally and externally
- Proficiency in an Apple environment
- Fully bilingual (English and French) - written and spoken
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently throughout the year
- Highly organized
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about the new technologies
- Energetic and self-assured
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Jul 31, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)