Kosan Travel Inc
Director of eCommerce
Kosan designs and curates the best clothing and gear needed to travel and explore the world.
We are looking for a leader and problem solver. Someone to come with us on our journey, figuratively and literally as we travel the world and build a great brand. We believe that through trade and travel, peace can be created. We've got a massive vision for the brand, we'd love to share, so please reach out to speak with us.
First, we’ll continue to use Shopify to build out the site and you will be on your own to develop and program.
- Full stack development off of platform like Shopify or WooCommerce.
- Contract and manage UX designers/digital agencies/graphic designers to execute on team vision.
- Prepare development plans, timeline, budgets and manage to these agreed upon elements.
- Constantly analyzing and optimizing our conversion rates.
- Previous success improving ecommerce sales after taking over as a web developer/manager
- Have served time in a company an ecommerce environment where rapid growth and scaling were massive issues.
- You love to travel.
- Secure. You can take feedback and not take it personal.
- You own your mistakes and can analyze quickly what went wrong and what you’d do to prevent it again.
- People describe you as analytical
- You like people watching and like to analyze why people behave the way they do.
- People you are in relationships with might even sometimes describe you as a bit cold because of your practical and pragmatic approach to approaching conflict.
- You are described by the close people around you as someone who is a good listener.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- eCommerce: 1 year
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Kosan Travel Inc
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Aug 08, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)