Entry Level Graphic Designer
We are searching for a creative and qualified, part-time Graphic Designer. This position is ideal for an entry level individual just starting their career / recent college graduate. The Graphic Designer will develop materials for a variety of clients in a face-paced, deadline driven environment.
Projects will include, but are not limited to: multi-faceted brochures, business collateral, newsletters, forms, direct mailers, large format projects and promotional materials.
The candidate must also be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines, operate independently and complete projects as needed with minimal direction. The right fit for our fast-paced and rapidly growing team will also require a candidate who has effective verbal communication skills, efficient time management abilities, attention to detail, and a sense of humour.
- At least 1 year proven experience in Graphic Design preferred
- Must be extremely detail oriented and a self-starter
- Understanding of printing and prepress processes and prepping art files for print a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong design skills including layout, typography, and production
- Ability to materialize mock-ups from scratch, with a high sense of style, or manipulate existing materials/files
- Exceptional and effective communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Design and produce a wide variety materials for digital print and large format production
- Using Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Work with multiple clients to exceed their expectations
- Compose and produce work in a fast-paced environment where speed and accuracy are required
- Responsibility, accuracy and accountability on every project
- Provide top-notch customer service both in-person and over the phone
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Abbotsford, BC, CA
|Posted:||Aug 09, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)