My Viva Plan
My Viva Plan has an opening for a part-time (23.25 hrs/week) graphic designer located in Edmonton, AB. This position is part-time with the possibility to move to full-time if the need is there.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and development of all creative concepts for traditional and digital marketing applications. The Graphic Designer works closely with the Marketing and Communications team to assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns to support and drive the generation of leads and brand awareness of My Viva Plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design marketing email templates, presentations, one pagers, print and digital ads, brochures, handouts, tradeshow materials, and out of home collaterals.
- Design & develop converting landing pages (HTLM5)
- Design SEM banner ads, infographics, social media graphics
- Work collaboratively on shared projects within the marketing department
- Designing Motion graphics for videos, visual effects experience would be considered an asset.
- 5+ years experience in Graphic Design and Marketing
- a degree or diploma in a related discipline is required
- Experience in designing SEM banner ads and infographics
- Experience in photography and video editing/production
- You are a master of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro, and possess a solid knowledge AfterEffects, Premier Pro.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- You are intrigued by motion graphics and love to edit video to build a story.
- An understanding of digital marketing, social media, and traditional media
- Work with specs and prep print-ready files
- Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks effectively
- Innovative in design and takes chances
- Brave and confident
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of a project and drive its progress
- Results and goal oriented, passionate about achieving outlined results
- Strong relationship building skills and collaborative
- An enthusiastic approach with the willingness to take on new skills
- Flexibility to perform assigned tasks independently or as part of a work team
- Ability to design for different programs with their relevant brand guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet frequent short timeline goals and deadlines
About My Viva Plan
My Viva Plan ® is our very own digital wellness platform. We know the key to preventative health includes three core areas: how to fuel the body, move the body and engage the mind. My Viva Plan provides a platform for users to visualize their world and begin to see how their behaviors impact their successes and their struggles. People become mindful of what they are doing and start to see how their behaviors affect their success. They become accountable to themselves which is the most important and powerful person to be accountable to.
Job Type: Part-time
- Edmonton, AB
- Graphic Design: 5 years
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
My Viva Plan
Edmonton, AB, CA
|Posted:||Aug 09, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|