Social Media Specialist
We require an in-house Social Media/ Marketing Specialist to oversee our corporate online marketing plan. We are looking for a creative individual with a great understanding of digital media tools and the ability to build them into our fast growing business.
We have multiple brands across different pages and are constantly adding to our existing portfolio. We are looking for a talented individual who can tie everything together and increase our overall B2B and B2C engagement.
- Develop and oversee email blasts which incorporate the ability to direct traffic through our corporate website.
- Assist the company in oversight of company website providing planning and direction that will build and expand the site.
- Support the marketing team on various marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop content strategy, enhance product content and leverage customer generated content.
- Delivering content across social media platforms gathering market and competitive intelligence/research
- Devise social media plans and programs.
- Run social media promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Drive traffic and leads from social network presence
- Manage SEO utilizing keyword research, link building strategies, key performance indicators, and paid digital campaigns (Adwords, Twitter, Bing, Facebook).
- Track and analyze success in social media to continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing, and creating new marketing initiatives Marketing support – event coordination, copy writing, website administration
- Previous experience using social media for Marketing (Hootsuite, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Experience in maintaining web sites on the WordPress platform or similar Experience of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools Knowledge and experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience managing data quality in a CRM; inputting, evaluating and exporting CRM data
- Experience with Sitefinity Knowledge with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Should be connected to the latest Technology available for small medium business, which cloud be used to improve daily business operations, create better and efficient accountability and should be able to implement these technological advancement.
- Open to working flexible hours with ability to respond to social messages on weekends and in the evenings (can work from home or from mobile)
- Exceptional project and time management skills with the ability to remain well-organized and able to juggle frequently changing priorities and deadlines
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Program or College Diploma in Marketing, Communications and/or Business or related field from a recognized institution, or applicable expierence
- Experience in social media community management preferred but not required
- Excellent communications skills in English (BILINGUAL AN ASSET)
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Burlington, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 09, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|