SW Event Technology
Hotel Audio Visual Technician
Location: Burnaby, BC
Status: Seasonal Full-time and Permanent Part-time
Remuneration: Hourly Wage (based on experience), Overtime + Vacation Pay
SW Event Technology specializes in full-service AV and presentation technology. We cater to events ranging from live concerts, corporate events and gala’s, to small scale meetings and equipment rentals. With a leading edge inventory and an award winning track record, we look to continually and aggressively grow ourselves within the Lower Mainland marketplace.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our Lower Mainland operation as a Hotel Audio Visual Technician. This is an entry-level position. As a Hotel AV Technician you will be responsible for the delivery of AV events at Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Center and by City of the Delta. You will be responsible for ensuring that work is completed properly and efficiently in order to deliver great service.
- Set-up, operation and dismantle of events
- Working with both internal and external clients to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Working with a team of individuals to effectively meet project requirements
- Work with Sales team and Facility Supervisor to provide solutions for audio/video configurations
- Ensure proper storage, transportation and maintenance of equipment
- Complete required paperwork and data entry
- Excellent customer service
- 1+ year(s) of experience with live AV. Corporate AV is considered a huge asset.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to multi task and manage time effectively
- Professional attitude and work ethic
- Valid BC Drivers Licence
- Experience driving large trucks is an asset
Please forward your cover letter, resume and hourly wage expectation. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Category:||Audio / Music|
SW Event Technology
6075 Irmin Street
Burnaby, BC, CA
|Tags:||audio, visual, live, corporate, hotel, technician, engineer,|
|Posted:||Aug 22, 2017|