Glance Pay Inc.
Marketing & Senior Graphic Design Manager
Working as part of a fun and passionate team, the Marketing and Graphic Design Manager will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on design; taking responsibility for producing various types of marketing collateral, communications and ensuring brand consistency across the company.
The successful candidate will have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and will be a self-motivated and highly organized individual who can manage several projects at once. They will also have the desire to come forward with new ideas and contribute to the bigger picture.
A strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is advantageous.
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
- Creation of quarterly internal newsletter
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple projects at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
Working closely with the team you will be required to have a hands-on approach to organizing events and exhibitions.
- Help to plan and deliver exhibitions, events, corporate hospitality and conferences
- Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing
- Venue finding and delegate management
- Detailed event admin and logistics
- On-site management and post-event analysis
- Update website with news items, vacancies and other content via the web content management system
- Provide graphics for social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Assist with building landing pages for contests and Google Adwords
- Assist with images and content for the app
- Assist with writing of press releases, trade articles and case studies
Administrative / General:
- Database management
- Lead tracking and reporting following marketing campaigns
- Update internal office digital signage
- Other general duties
- Experience of working in a high level graphic design and marketing role
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organized individual
- Creative with strong attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
This is a full-time in-office position in trendy Yaletown that comes with an annual salary that will depend upon experience, a monthly expense account to use with our merchant partners (including some amazing restaurants in and around Vancouver), and a superb medical plan that kicks in after 3 months.
Check us out at http://glancepay.com, and download the app and try us out!
You get $5 off your first use, so go have an appetizer at one of our restaurant partners.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC
- graphics design: 5 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Glance Pay Inc.
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Aug 23, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)