Motion Graphics Editor
As a Motion Graphics Editor you are an integral part of our creative team. You’ll play a lead role in developing innovative content, from concept to execution. You and the creative team will drive results through integrated campaigns (digital, social media, print), ensuring quality and building engaging messaging for our clients.
As a newly minted AdFarmer you will bring a strong sense of pride and passion for the creative elements. You bring expertise in digital and traditional media, and have a strong understanding of how they impact our audience and messaging.
What you will be doing:
- Attend weekly creative meetings and provide insight on video ideas that best complement campaigns and client brand standards
- Working with creative concepts and turning them into professional and impactful motion visual experiences
- Work closely with Creative Director and Producer to ensure final product is aligned with campaign standards
- Completing post production tasks including reviewing footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Collaborating with all team members including account managers, copywriters, project managers, designers, as well as with any contractors on projects assigned;
- Understand, support and participate in project planning and scheduling
What we need from you:
- Degree or diploma in an arts or digital media related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a directly related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects and Premier
- Strong understanding of the latest digital technology, software and trends
- Strong eye for design and high quality visual direction
- Agency experience considered a strong asset
- Portfolio of your best work
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The five AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, MO and Sacramento, CA.
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a flexible work environment. We also provide profit sharing and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm Canada farm.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad. Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. This is a Calgary based position and please note at this time we do not offer remote work opportunities or relocation/sponsorship assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Motion Graphics: 3 years
- Ad Agency: 3 years
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Aug 29, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)