Graphic Designer + Media Strategist
We're a locally designed women's fashion label currently seeking a Graphic Designer + Media Strategist to work at our Vancouver location and help us share our unique vision online.
Our team is educated and thoughtful in our pursuits, as well as trained and developed by leading fashion companies. Our backgrounds range from material scientists to nurses to technical garment designers to seamstresses; all committed to building and sharing our vision of garment design.
As Graphic Designer + Media Strategist, your goal is to drive and enable digital success by providing the infrastructure and tools to enable growth and improvement. This role will be responsible for strategizing our international and domestic digital presence, working closely with our marketing team and Designers to create, execute and measure strategies online and in-store. This position requires a visionary and strategist eager to improve the lives of others.
Working closely with the marketing team, you will:
- oversee/plan/manage web graphics and photography quality
- work on weekly photo shoots
- use your graphic design and Adobe suite experience to create eye-catching images
- manage daily, weekly and monthly web projects
- work with the marketing team to strategize and implement a marketing plan for in-store and online initiatives
- develop/maintain/execute the online store
- converting marketing and media initiatives into brand strategies
- create digital traffic goals and monitor conversion
If you're feeling what we're feeling, we'd love to hear from you with your resume, personalized cover letter and a link to your personal Instagram account.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years
- Graphic Design: 3 years
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Aug 30, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|