Think Tank Training Centre
North Vancouver, BC
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Founded in 2005, Think Tank Training Centre specializes in the latest software, techniques and technologies that cater to the needs of the film, television and video game industries. Think Tank Training Centre was born out of passion for sharing the industry knowledge with the next generation.
Think Tank boasts 92% job placement in the CG Industry. In 2015 it was ranked the #1 school in Canada and #3 in the world for film, TV and game production at the CG Student Awards.
We are a small team but a dedicated one, and looking for the next great talent to join us as a Marketing Coordinator.
- In collaboration with our copywriter, you will be responsible for our social media channels, marketing material contents including our website, SEO ranking and adjustments, online campaigns and our landing pages.
- Managing and growing the Think Tank social media channels, including company blogs, create and publish all editorial and event-driven content to Think Tank social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Using data-driven intelligence and visualizations, reporting key insight to the team on performance, and advocating for course-correcting changes when needed.
- Monitor and maximize content SEO rankings, adjusting to the content strategy as keyword research dictates and conducting periodic competitive audits
- You can write emotionally-impactful content in our brand voice without sacrificing clarity or concision
- Provide planning and leadership to improve ongoing processes to increase quantity and quality of email marketing
- Minimum 2+ years experience across editorial and social platforms
- Proven track record of executing social media campaigns across various platforms
- You have some understanding of Marketing Automation and are comfortable with data.
- Understanding of best practices across owned and paid social media channels and paid advertisement
- Photography and photoshop experience are both considered assets
- A strong understanding of performance metrics for communications, including A/B tests and active subscribers, opens, clicks, and unsubscribes
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and effectively communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
***Strong knowledge of the CG industry is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC
- Marketing: 2 years
Think Tank Training Centre
North Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Aug 30, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|