Eastlink has held the designation as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for nine consecutive years by delivering world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink’s advanced services include Internet, wireless, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming on Eastlink TV. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada – Eastlink is the largest privately owned telecommunications Company in Canada with an employee base of nearly 1600 individuals.
The Associate Producer will have a strong video production and editing background coupled with the ability to multi-task in a television production environment. The successful applicant will be responsible for the development and completion of local television programming of both single and multi-camera productions and will coordinate, shoot and edit regularly scheduled television programs.
- Sound design (microphone placement, patch fields and audio matrix setup, cable runs, etc.) and operation of analog and/or digital audio consoles for live events coverage.
- Coordinate, shoot, and edit productions and ensure consistent compliance with company policies, procedures and standards.
- Seek out relevant community organizations and individuals to develop effective local television programs.
- Represent and participate in community relations activities for the channel and the company.
- Participate in Mobile Production set-ups/tear-outs and be a member of the production crew.
- On-air hosting of productions will be required as needed
- Post secondary degree/diploma in television production or broadcasting
- Experience in ENG/EFP and studio production;
- Experience with AVID media composer or other non-linear editing systems;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication systems;
- On-air experience is considered an asset as on-air hosting of productions may be required as needed;
- A valid Nova Scotia driver’s license with good driving record, and reliable transportation;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends;
- Frequently required to lift heavy objects (e.g. 20kilos);
- Frequently required to work outside;
- Reside within the local cable system network.
Eastlink is focused on creating an environment which promotes individual growth and career satisfaction. Creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and innovation drive us. We’re looking for people who have the passion for our business, our values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, we embrace diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you’re ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online today!
Truro, NS, CA
|Posted:||Aug 30, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)