Blue Moose Media
Digital Marketing Strategist
Blue Moose Media is an innovative digital marketing agency offering social media management and training workshops for its clients. We are looking to add a Digital Marketing Strategist to our growing team.
The Digital Marketing Strategist develops social media and content strategies, helping to grow a client’s business through a variety of online and social channels. In this role, the Strategist insures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible content strategy and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
The Day to Day
- Collaborates with the client and the BMM Digital Marketing Consultants in creation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Manages client’s needs and expectations.
- Present content and social media strategy deliverables to clients.
- Responsible for on-going content development and editorial calendar planning.
- Monitor and engage online communities.
- Analyze content strategy and other relevant digital communications channels.
- Prepare reports summarizing the results of campaigns.
What you Bring
Education - Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
Experience - Minimum of 2-4 years of social media marketing experience in a corporate or creative agency setting.
Organization – Ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to timelines.
Communication - Solid communication skills to effectively manage relationships with clients and colleagues.
Writing - Strong research, writing and editing skills; attention to detail.
Design - Possess an eye for strong imagery/video and familiarity with Photoshop & Final Cut or Premiere
Content Marketing - Understanding of content marketing would be considered an asset
Strategy - Strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s business objectives
Speaking - Comfortable public speaker would be an additional asset to our team.
Passion - Passion for digital marketing advertising and client success.
Integrity - Strong business and personal integrity.
Hunger - Comfortable in a start-up environment and capacity to adapt to changing conditions
Why should you work here?
- Become part of an industry leading agency.
- Positive and inclusive culture.
- The best jokes. Ever.
- Salary based on what you bring to the table.
- Flexible schedule to fit your needs.
Blue Moose Media is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
To apply to this role please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio of past work to Travis Low.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Blue Moose Media
Saskatoon, SK, CA
|Posted:||Sep 05, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|