External Posting Description
Deloitte's Marketing group is seeking a Marketing Specialist to be part of our Marketing Delivery team. As an integral member of a high performing national team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with other team members and leading the execution of nationally driven programs, events and initiatives for your primary focus. Over the course of your career you may be asked to work with various internal clients, which will allow for continued personal growth and development.
Lead the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives as identified in the marketing plan. This may include, but is not limited to tactics such as:
- collateral and thought ware development
- event planning
- digital and social media coordination
- writing and editing for internal and external audiences
- eminence programs
- Have a high standard of quality and provide quality assurance review on all projects
- Maintain and track results from marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Lead the tracking and reporting of ROI on all major marketing activities/campaigns
- Be accountable for the development and management of budgets
- Coordinate translation, proofreading, desktop publishing and creative design
- Build your knowledge around the firm's CRM system and be an ambassador and champion for it
- Collaborate with other members of Marketing across the country, including industries, account development, public relations and others, to share best practices and deliver seamless and efficient service to internal clients
- Champion the brand both internally and externally
- Assist with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or firm knowledge, credentials and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff and clients.
External Posting Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience preferably in a professional services environment
- Completed undergraduate degree in Marketing or other related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Positive leadership skills and collaborative approach to team work
- Demonstrated experience in event coordination and collateral development
- Experience working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with limited supervision
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work at events, sometimes in the early morning or evening
- Willingness and openness to learn and grow
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 11, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)