ergoCentric is a fast-paced, growing ergonomic furniture manufacturer. We are looking for an organized superstar to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. This person will serve as the lynchpin that keeps our Marketing Departments running smoothly and the position includes a variety of responsibilities. The ideal candidate is eager to learn new tools, and be an active part of a dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be a truly gifted team player and a highly organized self-starter with the ability to both anticipate and take direction well. The position requires strong process management, organizational, interpersonal and project/task management skills. A keen sense of detail and attention to accuracy are a must . This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and creative work.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for the coordination of 1) Events Marketing 2) Marketing Collateral Maintenance 3) Miscellaneous Tasks as assigned
Event Marketing Coordination Role & Responsibilities
This involves overall coordination and implementation and support for events and tradeshows (CAN & US) including:
- Plan and coordinate all events, meetings and trade show logistics by identifying, assembling and organizing requirements (with Customer Service and Production), establishing contacts, developing schedules.
- Ensures all event assets & equipment is maintained and in functioning condition.
- Produces post event reports for events managed including successes, obstacles and potential opportunities.
- Manages budget planning and reconciliation, processes invoices.
- Logistics management, order entry, work back schedule development.
- Ensures pre and post show marketing activities are implemented.
Marketing Collateral Maintenance
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and updating product price lists for accuracy and completeness. This involves but is not limited to:
- Manage inventory of marketing materials, collateral and promotional items: sales sheets, fabric cards and the Office Seating, Specialty Seating, GSA and HealtHcentric price books, as well as ergoCentric Retail Store requirements.
- Process collateral requests.
- Marketing Material Inventory Tracking – regularly monitors and reports on inventory levels of printed literature ensuring redesigns/ reprints occur in a timely fashion (Syspro). Obtain quotes, review proofs, etc. Responds to sales requests for literature orders, creates IC+ samples as required and maintains physical inventory at year end.
- Hands on development and coordination of the above mentioned price books including InDesign work, 3rd party drawings and liaising with printers. Price book creation includes: data gathering for pricing file information, proofreading, text and table formatting, page layout and typesetting.
- Review all marketing materials for accuracy and brand consistency.
Could include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to each member of the marketing team as needed.
- Assist in updating company websites (WordPress).
- Maintain email lists for internal and external communications.
- Coordinate monthly newsletter content to ensure on time publishing.
- Support content development including blog, web content, and marketing material.
- Provide support in social media monitoring process as needed.
- University degree with a specialty in marketing and/or business.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with experience planning, coordinating and executing events.
- Experience managing a budget, and time management.
- Comfortable working directly with suppliers for production.
- Must be tech savvy with Excellent MS Office Suite, Salesforce, MailJet, WordPress and InDesign experience.
- High ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Superior Project Management skills – organization skills, attention to detail & follow-up is key!
We’d love for you to have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – writing experience is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce
- Flexibility, ability to handle rapid change gracefully – i.e., great stress management
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- A positive, proactive attitude towards opportunities and potential problems
- Be passionate!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click on the button below send your resume and cover letter.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 11, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)