Video Editor/ Motion Graphics Designer
WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others. WE –Making doing good, doable.
WE is seeking a Video Editor/ Motion Graphics Designer to join the Video Team. We are looking for a motivated candidate that wants to work hard and create a great product.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org Philosophy.
The position is based out of WE’s office in Toronto.
- Act a full-service, video producer to service WE Charity
- Create video for the charity as well as many fortune 500 companies
- Perform advanced remote production functions involving lighting, directing and audio recording
What you bring:
- Strong in Adobe Premier and also After Effects
- Must be able to work on multiple projects in one time
- Must have a great design aesthetic.
- You must have the ability to produce quality work in a time sensitive environment.
- Must be skilled in color perception and possess fine attention to visual and composition detail with the ability to color correct video as necessary.
- Competency with digital audio editing and mixing techniques.
- Good communication and cross-cultural skills with the ability to exercise judgment given a script or concept and make decisions based on client needs and incentives.
- Competent under acute pressure and ability to meet immediate deadlines.
- Good organizational skills
What makes us unique…
WE is a family of organizations making doing good, doable. WE Charity empowers domestic and international change. ME to WE is a social enterprise that creates socially conscious products and experiences to help support the charity. And WE Day fills stadiums around the world with the greatest celebration of social good. WE enables youth and families to better the world – supporting 2,500+ local and global causes by volunteering millions of hours of service, shopping daily with an impact, and raising millions of dollars that directly benefit their local communities and the world. Globally, our teams in Asia, Africa, and Latin America have provided more than 1 million people with clean water, built 1,000 schools and schoolrooms overseas, and empowered more than 200,000 children with access to education. WE was founded more than 20 years ago by social entrepreneurs, brothers Craig and Marc Kielburger. Join the movement today at WE.org
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://www.we.org/about-we-charity/careers/careers-job-postings/?ccmsPage=1&itemid=9911215&cc=apply
|Category:||Film / Video|
233 Carlton Street
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 13, 2017|