Carworx Distribution Inc
Graphic Designer (Full-Time)
Carworx has a new and exciting opening for a Graphic Designer that is passionate about their work, has a positive energy, is a team player who can take charge with original creative ideas and is technology-savvy. We are looking for someone who is looking to grow with our company and help reinforce and expand the Carworx brand by strengthening our design and digital image.
In business since 1999, we are based in Pointe-Claire (QC), rapidly growing, fast paced and looking for someone who has the ability to fulfill our graphic design and production needs while maintaining our website.
The ideal candidate has experience in creative graphic design, artwork approval and arranging print production. Our candidate will report to the Office Manager and Owner and must have the ability to handle several projects and deadlines.
Artwork and design includes: brochures, flyers, feature sheets, posters/banners, product labels, price lists, catalogues, print ads, promotions, website, social media, etc.
The candidate will also provide administrative support to our internal and external sales staff.
- Provide design and layout support of marketing materials for customers and sales staff when required.
- Ensure accuracy of all proofs and submissions, including proofreading/editing.
- Coordinate all production, ensuring the highest quality production and timely delivery of all materials.
- Coordinate print production (sourcing external suppliers/ obtaining quotes as required).
- Ensure all prints are submitted accurately and on time.
- Communicate and reinforce deadlines/brand requirements to all agents while maintaining the highest level of professional client service.
- Create and maintain branded marketing and advertising material for all digital channels (website, flyers, promotional goods, feature sheets, price sheets, banners, newsletters, etc.)
- Manage all social media accounts, website and e-commerce.
- Ensure that the look and feel of the brand is consistent across all communication channels.**
- Minimum 2 years graphic design experience in a fast-paced, client-oriented environment.
- Completion of post-secondary certification in graphic design.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French (spoken & written).
- Expert level competency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Ability to manage several ongoing projects, competing priorities, objectives and deadlines.
- Great communication skills, a passion for client service and the ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically, even in challenging situations.
- Collaborative-minded creative process.
- Organized and ability to prioritize items.
- Desire and interest for contributing to small team environment.
- Thorough attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in using email management systems (e.g. MailChimp etc) is desirable but not required.
- Excellent proficiency in working with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.**
- Proficiency in typography.
- Some technical background, with knowledge of HTML5/XHTML/CSS, along with video/sound editing experience is an asset.
-Starting salary: $20/hour with increase upon successful completion of 3 month trial period.
-Full time on site-working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm;
-Close to bus stop;
-Health benefits available;
-Growing company with room for advancement;
Only qualified candidates who also provide a link to a portfolio or website or a PDF of relevant work samples will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- graphic design: 2 years
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Carworx Distribution Inc
Saint-laurent, QC, CA
|Posted:||Sep 20, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|