Leeder Automotive Group
North York, ON
Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator
If you love design and have a passion for automotive and culture, look no further for a new career.
The Leeder Automotive Group is growing! As a result of our continued success, we have an opening for a marketing and design coordinator available immediately. As a member of our marketing and design team, you will be joining our successful and constantly growing company that includes Yorkdale Volkswagen, Orangeville Volkswagen and Acura Sherway as proud members of the Leeder Automotive Group Inc.
As a marketing and design coordinator, you will be working with the marketing manager to help create the branding, energy and excitement behind our automotive products in marketing campaigns through your artistic creativity, strategic thinking and attention to detail. You understand that our dealerships are dedicated to delivering a unique customer experience that’s reflected in our campaigns. Always curious, you stay on top of news about related design, products, marketing, auto news & marketing trends and ready to apply your learning to your work and career. You’re proud to represent the Leeder Automotive Group, and get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with the automotive brands we carry supporting our sales and service teams.
For the right candidate, we will provide a competitive salary with growth opportunities, a winning environment to succeed and a convenient workplace that is very TTC accessible. Health and dental benefits are included after the probation period.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Support and oversee the week-to-week execution of design and marketing initiatives and campaigns to ensure artwork, technical details, budgets and deadlines are met
- Create, integrate and aesthetically align various short or long-term campaigns and automotive brands into materials across different channels including social media updates, digital ads, website changes, landing pages, print ads, in store signage etc. to reach broad and niche audience segments
- Participate and support in events such as launch events, sponsorship events and hosted events
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and ability to maintain a healthy atmosphere in the team
- Effective project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in graphic design, marketing or related programs. Portfolio required.
- 2+ to 4 years relevant work experience, an interest in automotive is preferred
- Detail oriented team player that is well organized, resourceful and dependable
- Possess a can-do attitude and ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a knack for strategic thinking
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms of digital marketing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with the ability to proactively solve problems
- Well versed in Adobe and Microsoft Office applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Intermediate photography skills and an interest in automotive is preferred
- Willingness to work evening hours and weekends
- Have reliable transportation with valid driver’s license for operating motor vehicles in Canada
Job Type: Full-time
- graphic: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Valid Canadian Drivers License
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Leeder Automotive Group
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 09, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)