North York, ON
COUNSELTRON a Housewares & Seasonal Importer, based in the Victoria Park and Steeles area requires a Brand Marketing Coordinator to effectively plan and manage all aspects of marketing, both Category and Brand delivery. Able to manage key supplier, customer ,press relationships, SEO and work within a customer-focused environment.
Outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual with 3-5 years’ marketing experience, preferably in housewares or consumer hard goods.
In this role the incumbent will be responsible for:
1. Managing all aspects of the development of marketing from the design concept
2. Involved in new product development marketing launches
3. Creating collateral marketing and material in both online and print
4. Responsible for coordinating activities of specialists in production, sales, advertising, promotion, research and development, marketing research, purchasing, distribution, package development and finance.
1. University degree
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in a vendor sourcing product development or brand management role within a home products industry.
3. Must have a solid TECHNICAL DESIGN background hopefully with household products.
5. Experience with manufacturing partners working with China an asset.
Excellent communications, computer (MS Office), and interpersonal skills. Bilingual (French / English) an asset,
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON
- marketing: 3 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 09, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|