North York, ON
Digital Marketing Associate
ChizComm Ltd., is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our growing team! We are a multi-faced, award winning marketing and communications firm that is continuously bringing creative and innovative strategies to international companies in a wide range of fields including toys, entertainment, consumer electronics and lifestyle,
We’re looking for a vibrant digital marketing and social media wizard who isn’t afraid to bring BIG ideas to life! As an integral part of the ChizComm team, you will be expected to work closely with others to help create magical results for our clients.
- Demonstrate understanding of web strategies and Social Media tools, channels and trends.
- Work directly with Brand Managers and the Creative Development Team; provide support for all things social and digital.
- Experience working and speaking with clients on a weekly basis and reporting strategy and analytics to executive level clients and high level ChizComm staff.
- Must know how to analyze insights and report on data with recommendations on how to execute successful tactics.
- Work with Brand Managers to develop Social Media strategies for clients that will further grow the brand and its presence on all Social Media platforms.
- Work with the Creative Development Team to develop a creative vision for all assets.
- Assisting in the development of content calendars for various international clients.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of online content that attracts attention, generates interest, and is easily shared with social networks.
- Responsible for analyzing, making recommendations and carrying out strategies to continuously increase social media efforts and results, both paid and organic
- Compile summary of results for each paid advertisement/media buy and provide insightful analysis and recommendations for future ads.
- Compile end of month reports for each client and platform that summarize changes in statistics, while providing insightful analysis and recommendations for coming months.
- Responsible for all Social Media Community Management:
- Actively seek out industry influencers in the online community to connect with potential followers, advocate for and grown the brand and brand following.
- Focus on creating content, monitoring content and activity on pages, responding to comments and answering customer questions or concerns within a 24-hour period.
- Other duties as required.
- 1 year (minimum) experience in a Social Media or Digital Marketing role.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and other emerging social media platforms are strongly preferred.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics and YouTube pre-roll are an asset.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to handle a fast-paced work environment and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and logistical support skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and the motivation to grow with evolving job criteria and challenges.
Our Work Environment
Even on a ‘quiet’ day, the ChizComm office is usually bursting with energy. We work in a collaborative office that allows employees to bounce ideas off each other, get creative and produce the best possible work for all of our clients. We are a company that believes in the professional growth of all of our employees and offer dynamic experiences and mentorship to professionals on all levels interested in learning and honing their skills.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
***Please send resume in PDF to careers[at]chizcomm[dot]com and use the job title in the subject line
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
- Google Analytics: 1 year
- Google Adwords: 1 year
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 09, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)