Digital Marketing Specialist
About The Gig:
ClientFlo is looking for smart, hardworking individuals who want to accelerate their marketing career in our main office located in Downtown Toronto. Our opportunity comes with great perks and high earning potential. You can have your name etched in the face of the next Canadian success story!
- Experience working with multiple paid ad campaigns
- Demonstrated the ability to hone in on data-driven strategies to maximize client performance for paid campaigns
- Experience working with at least Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, or Linkedin Ads.
- Create, implement, and maintain client paid search campaigns (Adwords, Bing, Landing page management)
- Develop and implement new optimization techniques based on analysis of client accounts and performance
- Communicate and report on the status of all campaigns and manage reports on the campaign performances
- Analyze the campaigns to help improve their overall marketing goals, i.e CPA, CPL, CTR, etc
Some skills that will benefit you:
- Critical Thinking – You have the ability to analyze a situation and create an appropriate actionable solution.
- Project Management – You are organized, good at delegating actionable steps, and good at effectively communicating needed requirements
- Communication - Great at translating technical details into simple and easy to understand communication.
- Willingness to Learn – The world of digital marketing is fast paced! You are constantly trying to improve and willing to expand your knowledge of online marketing.
- You are highly energetic, self motivated, and highly driven
- You love working at start-ups
- You want to take on massive projects that can brand your name into the foundation of North American businesses for years to come
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Who Are We?
ClientFlo is a rapidly expanding data-driven digital agency striving to become a major national player. We focus our energy on improving client service and relationships through performance that helps them build their company. It’s about finding the right clients to work with and building lasting relationships.
Here’s why you want to work with us:
- Health Care Benefits – Health, Dental, and Eye Care
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Social Outings & Events
- Convenient location – With our office in the trendy King West area, great restaurants are only steps away
- Outstanding learning culture, we push heavy for constant learning
- Hardworking environment we believe in work hard and play hard mentality…. (Especially on Beer Bin Fridays!)
- Longevity, we want people who are here to stay and grow for the long haul.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Dig: 2 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|