?Entertainment Tonight Canada is currently looking for a digital content creator that can bring dynamic, innovative content solutions to ET Canada’s digital platforms working on both editorial & advertorial content pieces. The ideal candidate is not only a pop culture enthusiast but most importantly an expert digitally who knows how to create stylish, entertaining short & long form content pieces that appeal to users on all digital platforms. This Producer uses Instagram, facebook, twitter, youtube & snapchat with ease and knows how to get other users to click the ‘like’ button on engaging content that is highly sharable.
Digital Producer – ET Canada
Job ID: PDCC81J
Division: ET Canada
Work Status: Full Time
Location: 81 Barber Greene Rd., Toronto, ON M3C 2A2
About the Role
You will be reporting to the Supervising Producer and be responsible for creating digital content from pitch to production. The successful candidate will be adept at creating both editorial & advertorial content pieces. They will have experience in branded content and be comfortable tailoring their creative approach to concepts that target specific platforms & audiences. You will be called upon to offer your expertise in pitches for branded content campaigns, offering digital solutions for brands to be fully integrated into concepts that extend from broadcast to digital.
- Pitch, write, produce and oversee edits of digital content pieces
- Pitch digital concepts for branded content campaigns
- Produce & post social media content for editorial & advertorial campaigns
- Write articles & blog posts for ET Canada.com
- Field produce stories and interview guests
- Stay on top of breaking entertainment news
What We Need From You:
- A strong background in digital content creation and understanding of social media & digital trends
- Knowledge or interest in branded content in the digital sphere
- Love pop culture, entertainment and current events.
- Have a working knowledge of Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc…
- Strong writing, research, chasing and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight daily deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently, as well as take direction.
- A post-secondary degree in television or broadcasting would be an asset but relevant experience will also be considered.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to GlobalTorontoCareers@corusent.com by October 31, 2017. Please clearly identify the Job ID and Job Title in the subject line.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.