Octopus Creative is a kick-ass, fast-growth, start-up marketing agency located in the heart of Alberta’s Lakeland with a satellite office in Calgary. We provide modern solutions to help our clients achieve success in the digital age. As a member of our Crew, you will be encouraged to contribute your ideas to the direction of our company.
We are seeking an uber-talented and highly creative Graphic Designer with an impressive track record of experience and super-bright ideas to contribute to our current team.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and a little quirky with a great sense of humour. You have a passion for technology, an affinity for marketing and an eye for design. You are keen to work in a creative, results-driven environment using technological creativity coupled with thoughtful design. You can visualize a project’s essence and take it from ideation to brilliantly crafted execution. If you have mad skills and this sounds like you, we invite you to join our fun and fast-paced crew!
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing branding and crafting corporate identities for businesses and not-for-profits, including creating mood boards and brand guidelines
- Print design
- Web design
- Daily graphic design tasks for digital channels (i.e. social media, email marketing, etc.)
- Collaborating with other passionate marketers, designers, writers, developers and strategists on a wide range of interesting projects
- Working in a fast-paced, creative environment while making sure projects are delivered on schedule
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience
- Certificate or diploma in graphic design
- Well versed in Adobe software, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to take constructive feedback and grow from it
- Versatility with an ability to work on a wide range of projects while being able to fill in the blanks
- A wicked understanding of digital design (web, email, social media) print design (letters, brochures, postcards, signage) and a mad talent for corporate identity development (branding)
- Ability to work independently or as a team and the ability to effectively communicate ideas
- It goes without saying that you need to have a proven ability to pay close attention to detail
- Great prioritization skills with results focused execution
- A creative thinker with the ability to link strategy to creative development. Using brand guidelines and creative briefs as foundational documents in creating thoughtful design.
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Marketing or Ad agency experience
- A killer portfolio (with links you can send us)
- Video editing and graphic animation experience
- A great joke that you can tell us!
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package
- A flexible and creative work environment
- A fun and supportive team
- Bonnyville, AB
- Calgary, AB
- Chief Creative Officer
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Bonnyville, AB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 23, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)