TV / Radio Coordinator
Touché! has been growing since 1995. We are a media agency powered by Omnicom Media Group, a world leader in marketing communications. Our creativity and passion have enabled us to obtain large national accounts; Numerous provincial, national and global awards; And the title of agency of the year in Canada in 2015 – the first Canadian media agency to win this award.
We are constantly reinventing ourselves. As media becomes more complex, so does our realm of expertise. We are continually improving our strategy and planning of traditional, digital and social media. We support our clients in all their media needs, from search engine marketing (SEM / SEO), business intelligence, programming and distribution!
Touché! has refused to become a "big company", choosing instead to be a "big start-up". Innovation, collaboration and passion are our core values and we care about our employees. We are looking to expand our passionate team.
Touché! It is the strength of a network, the agility of a start-up.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Process discrepancies;
- Help with inputting as needed for buys and / or posts;
- Populate flight charts;
- Prepping for pre-and post buys as needed;
- Data entry.
Required skills / competencies. You are the desired candidate if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Administration or Marketing;
- A love of numbers and an ability to analyze them;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Ability to manage tight deadlines / priority management;
- Good stress management;
- Organization and rigor;
- Initiative and autonomy;
- Negotiation skills;
- Knowledge and interest in various television and radio stations;
- Proficiency with the Office suite (especially Excel);
- Knowledge of DDS – an asset.
We want you to live an experience that matches your talent!
We are committed to providing you with multiple learning experiences and to help you develop your talent.
We offer a work environment that promotes the sharing of ideas and opinions, fun and success.
We offer you competitive remuneration and benefits that will make you say that choosing us was the best decision!
Show us your talent by sending us your resume! We look forward to meeting you.
Job Type: Full-time
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 24, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|