Graphic & Web Designer
How would you like to work with a company in a significant growth phase? A company that is expanding it’s business and entering new markets? A company that is willing and able to teach you everything you need to know to succeed? With hard work and a willingness to learn, you will have the opportunity for exponential growth.
Marketing Ninjas has quickly become the recognized leader of marketing services for new home builders in Canada. We've gained a reputation of offering world-class service in digital strategy, and done-for-you lead generation services.
A large part of our success is because of the unique culture we’ve created, and our careful approach to selecting awesome people to join our clan. We’ve created an atmosphere where our team is appreciated and accountable, their input is valued, their hard work and achievements are recognized and rewarded, and they are empowered to grow both personally and professionally. Each team member embodies our core company values and we have FUN together. We have an environment where people look forward to coming to work and nobody dreads Mondays.
Will you fit with the Marketing Ninjas culture?
We’re looking for an experienced graphic and web designer with a minimum of 2 years of job experience. You’ll be responsible for creating ebooks, guides, magazines, calls-to-action banners, and website graphics for our clients and for Marketing Ninjas. You’ll also work to keep our website and some of our client websites updated. You should know HTML and CSS and be comfortable working with code. We are also a HubSpot certified partner agency so any experience working with the HubSpot marketing platform and the HubL code is a major asset. We also work exclusively with home builders so any industry experience is also a major asset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Graphic design of infographics, ebooks and other marketing assets
- Create landing pages, blog templates, e-mail templates, call-to-action buttons and banners
- Design high-end, responsive website layouts and website elements
- Develop and revamp websites for Inbound Marketing Clients
- Gather feedback from team and implement requests for Graphic & Web design needs
- Maintain open communication with the team on status, deadlines, and customer requests
- Carry design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to brand standards
- Create, maintain and uphold a thorough and consistent brand style guide for clients
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Create content pieces related to graphic design and/or website design
- Update Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work quickly without sacrificing quality output
- Must be proficient in HTML5 and CSS3 and have experience with WordPress.
- Experience with HubSpot and HubL considered an asset
- Working knowledge of up-to-date search engine optimization techniques considered an asset
- Comfortable in a Mac environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in Web & Graphic design
- Have a great portfolio to show!
- Full-time onsite
- Extensive educational training provided; valued at over $10,000
For an interview that’s different from all the others submit your resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations, today!
Location: Suite #202, 9650 20 Ave NW, Edmonton
Job Type: Full-time
- Edmonton, AB
- High school or equivalent
- Graphic Design: 2 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Edmonton, AB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 30, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)