Marketing Coordinator - E-Commerce & Web Design
BMS Enterprises boasts a 41,000 sq. ft. warehouse just outside of Toronto which offers the best distribution channels for servicing the country as well as other major countries around the world offering innovative and fun sex toys to the market for over 30 years!
In 2010, the first BMS Factory opened which revolutionised the industry by introducing the world’s first virtually seamless silicone vibrator collection, Swan.
As a company which started as a simple idea, BMS Enterprises, along with sister companies, BMS Factory and Aren’t We Naughty were a pioneer in putting Canada on the adult market map. Aren't We Naughty's 11 stores across the GTA make shopping a friendly experience which is informative and enjoyable for everyone! Online shopping is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on ArentWeNaughty.com, fully stocked with thousands of products for your browsing enjoyment, offering discreet shipping, friendly customer service and a world-class selection from top manufacturers.
For more information about BMS Enterprises and Aren't We Naughty stores, visit the following links:
BMS Enterprises – www.bmsenterprises.com
BMS Factory – www.bmsfactory.com
Aren’t We Naughty – www.arentwenaughty.com
BMS Enterprises currently has an exciting opportunity for a:
Marketing Coordinator - E-Commerce & Web Design - Contract
You will be responsible for editing, maintaining and supporting the Company's general marketing support, web maintenance (front end), displays, online social media and various marketing jobs. You will use your web design skills and online shopping knowledge to enhance the Company website, making it user-friendly and attractive to users, using SEO to attract more online customers; use marketing data and online analytics for effective marketing ideas and campaigns; work effectively with all areas in the Company to reach marketing goals and be able to work effectively with all areas and individuals in a demanding environment with sometimes ambiguous direction.
What You Will Do:
- You are the liaison between internal and external clients on marketing, printing, product launches, promotions, sales and/or other marketing related requests;
- You will work with different areas of the Company including product development, graphics/creative, sales and business development on design, creation, layout and finalization of marketing materials in print and on-line;
- You are responsible for maintaining and updating Company websites and online social media sites;
- Your strong writing skills will assist and support copywriting, proofing, reviewing, advertising and orders on several platforms including online sites such as Amazon, eBay, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Company sites/blogs, Product sites, etc.;
- You will create and print various marketing brochures for new product lines and existing lines with promotions and sales campaigns;
- You will create marketing materials and displays for new product launches, special events, trade shows, store features, seasonal items;
- You will support and assist with product development from inception to commercialization and launch.
Desired Work Experience, Education and Skills:
- A minimum of 2-3 years marketing/web design or related experience, preferably in a retail and/or warehouse environment
- Completion of a College Diploma or University Degree in Marketing, Digital Web Design, Advertising, or related discipline an asset or a combination of education and experience
- Completion of High School Diploma required
- Demonstrated abilities to lead or implement effective SEO activities, including implementing on-page and off-page optimization, analyzing competitors, keyword research, technical SEO and identifying link building opportunities
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the Company and to resolve issues and troubleshoot in ambiguous situations
- Ability to create, manage, and grow various brands’ presence through Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and to conceptualize, execute and effectively manage social campaigns
- Demonstrated abilities to track content engagement rates and performance through using various analytics platforms and produce monthly reports
- Must have a creative flair and strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated attention to detail specifically in editing and/or proofing documents
- Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong proficiency/understanding in graphics design and/or related software including Adobe Suite
- Must have good understanding of maintaining websites and online social media sites
- Must demonstrate strong technical skills and knowledge including the ability to learn quickly on the job and to do what is required to get the job done
Preferred "Nice to Have" Technical Proficiencies:
- Strong Knowledge/Experience: Search Engine Optimization
- Visuals: Effective Design and Layout of Websites
BMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to ethnicity, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Due to the volume of resumes received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
- Marketing: 1 year
- Designing and Enhancing Front End Websites: 1 year
- E-Commerce: 1 year
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Brampton, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 07, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)