Brand & Mortar
Social Media Manager
Brand & Mortar and Arm Candy Creative is searching for a talented Social Media Manager (SMM) to join our team. This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional who is looking to join a growing digital business and excels in campaign and client management. As a SMM, you will be responsible for creating and implementing successful campaign activities across a wide range of social media platforms.
Brand & Mortar is a growing marketing communications agency. It came to fruition when the tens of thousands of digital marketing companies in North America stopped believing in relationships and started believing in transactions. We’re a little old fashioned and still believe that a handshake outlasts ink and actions speak louder than words. Our vision to create, promote, and partner with successful and growing brands unites us and drives us.
We started as a digital focused agency but are growing into providing wide range of services to our clients - Social Media Management, Web Design, Content Creation, Brand development, Graphic Design, Photo & Video Development.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Create and execute social media calendars and processes
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Proficiency in social media paid advertising campaigns including Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Working knowledge of SEO and web development
Additional Consideration For …
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Brand & Mortar
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 07, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|