Marketing Project Coordinator
Employment: Full-Time Permanent
Reports To: VP Marketing
About this role …
Are you a collaborative team player excited by delivering complex and challenging global Marketing projects on time and on budget?
Do you excel at successfully coordinating project management activities from conception to delivery?
Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where creativity flourishes?
What you’ll do …
- Work with assigned Marketing staff to identify and define project requirements, scope, objectives and timelines
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, budgets, equipment and information
- Develop work back schedules for assigned Marketing projects to ensure completion on budget and on time
- Monitor work progress and highlight and resolve issues compromising project completion using creative problem solving or escalating for management review
- Plan meetings, events and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating materials, arrangements and contacts; develop and communicate schedules and staffing assignments
- Monitor project budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts and explaining variances
- Assist with administrative tasks in Marketing Department as required
What you’ll bring…
- Equivalent of a university/college degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline
- 2 to 4 years’ experience working in a creative environment with a knowledge of graphic design and marketing activities and with exposure to agile/scrum methodology preferred
- Global experience required working with marketing teams in Canada, Europe and China
- Expertise working with Wrike or similar agile project management tools preferred
- Strong project management skills from conception to delivery
- Well-developed problem solving, analytical and mathematical skills
- Solid knowledge of creative design process
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple fast-moving projects concurrently within strict deadlines and budget constraints
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational abilities with well-developed time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong English oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail and focus on task completion
What you are….
Entrepreneurial: You demonstrate a “no job is too small” mentality; you like to roll up your sleeves, jump in and get it done! You are curious and a goal-oriented high achiever. You appreciate the nuances of a private, non-corporate company environment.
Passionate: You have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and are adaptable to changing priorities. You are self-motivated and work effectively under pressure. You have a flare for home fashion and contemporary trends and a passion for design and the creative process.
Relationship Builder: You encourage collaboration and are a team player who can develop and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of the organization and with outside vendors.
Problem Solver: You are practical and creative in resolving concerns independently. You are assertive and take a mature, analytical approach with a people-centric perspective when solving problems.
What we offer …
A fast-paced, mind-blowing work experience like no other. Umbra is a place where innovative minds thrive and make things happen. We value our unique work space, our global mindset and our distinct design-centric entrepreneurial culture.
We offer all permanent full-time associates competitive base compensation and incentive plans, group benefit coverage and RSP programs, as well as more exciting things like continuous learning opportunities, a generous employee product discount, recognition galore, an on-site gourmet café to treat yourself, and full gym facilities to work it off after. Overall, a pretty great place to work!
How to apply …
If this grabs your attention, send your resume to email@example.com, referencing “Marketing Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
We are Umbra …
We share a vision of creating original, modern, casual and affordable design for every room in the home. We are a privately owned, Canadian company with over 35 years of industry experience. Led by one of our founders, our designs can be found in over 120 countries across five continents. Our global success is attributed to our entrepreneurial nature and a desire to push ourselves
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Scarborough, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 07, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)