T-Shirt Elephant / ShirtPunch!
North York, ON
Digital Marketing / SEO Specialist
We are Canada's leading custom apparel manufacturer, we own and operate two e-ccomerce brands TShirtElephant.com and ShirtPunch.com. T-Shirt Elephant is an online custom apparel platform that allows users to design and order custom apparel online. Shirt Punch! (www.shirtpunch.com) is a flash retail website, specializing in nerd and pop culture themed t-shirts and sweatshirts. We are looking a qualified individual to join our in-house eccomerce/web development team in a full time role.
Digital Marketing / SEO Specialist:
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing internet marketing strategies to promote products/brands and services online using email, search engines, social media, and display and mobile advertising. The Digital Marketing Specialist will analyze online traffic analytics and develop actions to improve marketing spend and campaign performance; identify online marketing and buying trends and insights to optimize online marketing spend and campaign performance; and oversee the development of e-marketing content and material.
- Develop organic search and paid acquisition strategies.
- Define and help execute strategies around page content, mobile friendliness, site architecture, URL structure, page titles, meta descriptions, headings, schema markup, page speed, anchor text, internal linking, site maps, etc.
- Focus primarily on searcher behavior, but also leverage a wide range of additional research sources to find key, useful insights.
- Utilize a combination of paid and organic search data to reduce costs while maximizing conversions.
- Create content strategies in collaboration with the team that leverage professional and user-generated content to maximize return for the client.
- Formally present findings to team and provide recommendations based on research and insights.
- Monitor progress and adjust strategy accordingly
- Recommend and research new tools that will automate and improve productivity.
- Recommend and research content development best practices.
- 5 to 7 years experience in SEO and a variety of SEO tools.
- Fluent in Google Analytics software
- Experience with digital acquisition channels (Display, Paid Search, Retargeting, Affiliate, paid social channels, etc.)
- Experience in website management/basic HTML/content management systems
- Experience in email Marketing campaigns
- Experience with social media
- Be able to adapt to changing consumer behavior and emerging trends changing on a daily basis.
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills with regards to SEO.
- Professional experience managing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and other emerging channels with a strong knowledge of their participants and how to maximize each platform for campaigns
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Toronto, ON
- SEO: 5 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
T-Shirt Elephant / ShirtPunch!
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 07, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)