Groundworks - Sony Music
North York, ON
Coordinator Marketing (Groundworks - Sony Music)
The Groundworks Lifestyle team through Mosaic Solutions (“Groundworks”) works closely with Sony Music Canada and is responsible for supporting the development and execution of marketing campaigns that maximize awareness of Sony Music Canada's domestic and international artists.
Groundworks has an immediate full-time entry level position for a Coordinator, Marketing , reporting to the Director, Marketing and working closely with Sony Music Canada’s International Marketing Department. This position will support members of that team’s day to day functions and have experience in purchasing digital media at a junior level.
- In partnership with the Artist Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for executing the digital media strategy. You’ll work with multiple suppliers to purchase and optimize digital media including: making real-time decisions on active campaigns, targeting and bidding on social platforms in order to engage Canadian music fans.
- Create and present post-campaign analysis
- Provide assistance and support for members of a busy and robust marketing team, including overall day-to-day operations surrounding a full roster of diverse artists and releases, in addition to assisting and supporting the Director, Marketing.
- Organize and attend department meetings; take minutes, prepare and distribute meeting notes.
- Provide information to other departments as required.
- Attend functions/events which support and promote our artists, and assist with the preparation and execution of artist related special events.
- Assist Marketing Managers in liaising with Sony affiliates internationally.
- Assist in the hiring of a rotating group of marketing department interns and assisting with their day-to-day supervision and guidance.
- Assist and support by performing general office administration and related assignments, including supervision and guidance for department interns.
Our preferred candidate has a degree in marketing or communications or a degree in recording arts/entertainment management. Candidate must have 2 - 3 years of experience in marketing or communications, be highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills. A flair for creative problem solving in a demanding high pressure environment is a plus. Candidate must have exceptional interpersonal skills and be a strong team player.
Let us know why you would be the perfect candidate for this position – submit your resume and cover letter including salary expectations. Only those chosen for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 2 years
- Music Industry: 2 years
|Category:||Audio / Music|
Groundworks - Sony Music
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 15, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)