Groundworks - Sony Music
North York, ON
Associate International Marketing
Associate, International Marketing - Groundworks
The Groundworks Lifestyle team through Mosaic Solutions (“Groundworks”) works closely with Sony Music Canada and is responsible for supporting the development and execution of marketing campaigns that maximize awareness of Sony Music Canada's domestic and international artists.
Groundworks has an immediate full-time position for an Associate, International Marketing who will be involved with all aspects of international marketing for our domestic artists outside of Canada, as well as providing support to the Director, International Marketing.
This position will support the International Marketing department’s day-to-day functions, in addition to managing the international exploitation of a small roster of developing domestic artist releases/singles.
- Provide assistance and support for the Director, International Marketing, including overall day-to-day department operations surrounding a full roster of diverse domestic artists.
- Manage a small roster of developing artist releases/singles, including all aspects of international marketing for those projects where applicable.
- Liaise with Sony Music affiliates internationally and assemble and distribute project related music, tools, assets and content to international markets.
- Ensure that all international affiliates get the assets and attention they need to execute effective marketing campaigns on behalf of our domestic artists.
- Organize, attend and actively participate in department meetings; take minutes, prepare and distribute meeting notes.
- Responsible for maintaining a weekly international marketing report.
- Provide information to other internal departments as required and assist in the preparation of materials for International conferences/presentations.
- Attend functions/events which support and promote our artists, and assist with the preparation and execution of artist related international special events/promo trips/junkets.
- Assist in the hiring of a rotating group of interns and assisting with their day-to-day supervision and guidance.
- Assist and support by performing general department administration and related assignments, including supervision and guidance for department interns.
Our preferred candidate has a degree in marketing or a degree in recording arts/entertainment management including 2 - 3 years of experience in marketing/international marketing preferably within the music industry. Must be highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills including a flair for creative problem solving in a demanding high pressure environment. Must also have exceptional interpersonal skills, be a strong team player, have a keen awareness of the streaming/digital music landscape, be creative and results oriented, and possess an entrepreneurial mindset. Proficiency in French or other languages is desirable.
For External Candidates: How to send us your information :
Let us know why you would be the perfect candidate for this position – submit your resume and cover letter including salary expectations. Only those chosen for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years
- Music Industry: 2 years
Groundworks - Sony Music
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 15, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)