Kenilworth Media Inc
Richmond Hill, ON
Advertising Account Manager
Stuck in a rut and looking for your next career move?
Consider yourself a master of the hunt?
Live for the adrenaline rush of closing the deal?
If your answer is ‘YES!’, then we are looking for you!
Kenilworth Media wants to add an ambitious and articulate self-starter to our Inside Advertising Sales team. Focused on phone sales of multi-platform media advertising (including print and digital ads), you will manage, maintain and cultivate a portfolio of high profile clients, agencies and top business leaders to foster future revenue.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be a part of a well-established publishing company of high quality magazines and online media, which is continuously evolving and growing.
- A great work environment, established accounts and the on-going training and support you need to be successful.
- Comprehensive benefits including health and dental coverage, a group RRSP program, summer hours, plus additional wellness programs.
- An excellent remuneration package (includes base salary and commission) and personal growth opportunities.
What do you bring to the table?
- You are happy working in our offices (not from home or out in the field), Monday-Friday.
- You have a post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent in advertising, sales, business, marketing, or a related field.
- You have 2 to 5 yrs of proven sales experience in media publishing & print/online advertising sales.
- You are able to work within tight deadlines in a structured environment.
- You are computer savvy (MS Office, e-mail, experience with a contact management database).
- You are able to make powerful and persuasive presentations (both verbally and in writing).
- You are able to sell multi-platform advertising properties including web, print and email.
- You are driven to achieve and exceed budget targets on a per issue and quarterly basis.
- You are passionate in all that you do!
Interested in speaking with us about this opportunity? Forward your resume to Human Resources.
Please note only selected candidates will be contacted.
A full-service media company, Kenilworth Media is in a rapid growth phase, actively seeking acquisitions and new ventures in publishing and content management. Our brands represent a diverse cross-section of some of North America’s leading sectors, including signage, franchising, jewellery, veterinary practice management and backyard leisure living.
We are a subsidiary of the FORUM MEDIA GROUP (FMG), an international media company headquartered near Munich (Germany) with leading professional publishing houses worldwide. In 2016, FMG had revenues of approximately $US113 million and employed more than 1,000 employees in Europe, Asia, North America and Australia.
Founded in 1988, FMG specializes in providing clients with quality products, professional training and development. The FMG portfolio also includes a diverse group of publications and events.
Kenilworth Media Inc
15 Wertheim Crt, Suite 710
Richmond Hill, ON, CA
|Tags:||Publishing, Advertising Sales|
|Posted:||Nov 22, 2017|