The Application Deadline for this job posting is coming soon. Apply by Dec 15, 2017!
Videographer/ Editor/Writer – Creative Department
Newcap Television is looking to hire a Videographer/Editor/Writer for our Creative Department in Lloydminster, Alberta. Lloydminster is the city that borders 2 great provinces; SK and AB. Lloydminster is a fast growing city that still maintains a small town feel. This is a great opportunity to expand your experience in video production and the broadcasting business, and flex your creativity and gain new skill sets while working with our diverse client list from many different industry types.
The successful candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic, outgoing, and creative individual who is able to multi-task and is prepared to work in a competent and consistent matter to meet daily deadlines on multiple projects.
Minimum qualifications include:
- A Broadcasting degree/diploma (or equivalent experience).
- Familiarity with DSLR & broadcast camera operations and related work-flow.
- Strong grasp of the English language.
- Proficiency with NLE and Adobe software suites.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure independently as well as within a team environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, internet and email software and broadcast industry technology.
- Valid driver license with driver’s abstract available upon request.
- Facilitate client advertising needs analysis meetings to ensure effective ROI for our clients.
- On-location and in-studio camera work, including lighting and associated audio recording.
- Script writing and video editing.
- Other related broadcasting duties as assigned.
Newcap Alberta East is part of an exciting media environment that includes two television stations and seven radio stations in Lloydminster, Wainwright, St. Paul, Bonnyville and Cold Lake and Lac La Biche.
Please submit your resume, references, Employment Equity Questionnaire & related demo material to:
Chris MacBurnie via email by the Application Deadline of December 15, 2017
**All applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form.** This form may be downloaded from the following link:
No Phone Calls Please – Only successful candidates will be contacted.
5026 50th St
Lloydminster, AB, CA
|Tags:||Commercial, Writer, Videographer, Editor, TV, Broadcast, Creative|
|Posted:||Dec 05, 2017|
|Closing:||Dec 15, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|