National Speakers Bureau
Content Marketing Specialist
At National Speakers Bureau & Global Speakers Agency, we envision a world where shared ideas inspire action towards a better future. We represent North America’s best roster of news makers, thought leaders and icons on the speaking platform for conferences and events. We’re Canada’s original & most experienced speaker’s bureau, but with a young, innovative vibe.
We have an incredible team who are very collaborative. We have an open concept workspace, where open communication is encouraged. We’re located downtown in the hustle of Bay street and we’re all about connections: in our office, outside the neighborhood, or out at our speaker events.
You’re a self-starter who is eager to wear many hats. A great fit with our company culture is important to us, so we’re looking for somebody who is aligned with our six core values:
- Integrity to do the right thing.
- Pursue Possibility
- Encourage Curiosity
- Deliver inspired Service
- Be Original
- Make an Impact
Our Marketing & Events team is tight-knit. You’ll work closely with our team to bring new ideas to fruition. This is a role where you’ll be doing a mix of activities to help generate leads resulting in bookings by our agent team, including:
- Developing email marketing content
- Conducting campaigns promoting our speakers with a focus on ROI
- Writing new SEO-optimized blog content based off our content calendar
- Developing speaker profiles & microsites
- Scheduling, evaluation & optimizing the performance of our social media content
- Pulling reports from Google Analytics & strategizing ways to improve performance
- Storyboarding, shooting & editing video content
- Developing creative print collateral for industry events
- CRM marketing list management & tagging
We also host our annual speaker series ‘Engage Speaker Talks’ every year & you’ll be involved in putting together & promoting these events across Canada for a portion of the year.
Skills & Qualifications:
This position involves many different skillsets, but the focus will be on writing for web and print & developing compelling content that not only drives engagement, but generates leads. A working knowledge of SEO & how to optimize content based on these principles is beneficial.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have competencies in and/or willingness to learn:
- Design: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Video: Shooting content & editing via Premiere Pro
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp (or similar) & Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation
- Google Adwords
- CRM Software
- Basic HTML code
Sounds like a role for you? Check out our website for more about us: www.nsb.com and please send us your resume and cover letter to apply.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
National Speakers Bureau
700 - 372 Bay Street
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 16, 2017|
|Compensation:||Compensation commensurate with experience|