- work with publisher/editor on layouts and design for all publications (16 annually)
- Pedal, SkiTrax, Bike Trade Canada, Ironman, TO Bike Show
- manage layout and design for all internal marketing projects/needs
- manage all layout and design for web sites as required (HTML not required)
- minor web duties i.e. sizing/uploading photos
- check / design client ads as required
- colour correcting as needed
- create final PDFs for printer and upload
- FTP, DVD, archiving
- Indesign, Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- minimum 3 years design experience required
- magazine editorial layout design experience required
- good production skills required
- good management and communication skills required
- excellent interpersonal and phone skills in English is a must
- working knowledge of French is an asset.
Basic hours during production periods are flexible. Some evening and weekend work required as needed to meet press deadlines.
Pedal was launched as a national cycling magazine in 1989 and continues as Canada's leading cycling publication covering all aspects of the sport both in print and on line. In 1990, SkiTrax was introduced and since 1995 has been the official magazine of both Cross Country Canada and the United States Ski and Snowboard Association. Bike Trade Canada followed in 1992 and we have been working with triathlon and Ironman for over 20 years.
200-260 Spadina Ave
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||Graphic Designer, magazine, web, Indesign, Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, layout|
|Posted:||Jan 02, 2018|
|Compensation:||Commensurate with ability|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|