The Application Deadline for this job posting is Today Jan 22, 2018!
Social Media Manager
Touchwood PR is a full service publicity and public relations firm specializing in arts & entertainment. Bridging creativity and strategy, Touchwood PR’s expertise lies in connecting people to the media and to other members of the industry, ultimately helping clients reach their professional goals. From large-scale events, red carpets, high-profile press conferences and press days to strategic communication plans and image building, Touchwood PR has the expertise and the experience to bring our clients’ message to the media and industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has a demonstrated enthusiasm for social media, content, and communication.
The Social Media Manager will work in a fast-paced environment, and focus on social media efforts to promote Touchwood PR’s brand as well as projects on behalf of various clients. In this role, you will create and execute a consistent and innovative social media and content strategy across our multiple platforms to drive traffic & engagement. We are looking for someone who can thoughtfully integrate social media into larger business objectives.
This position is an ideal opportunity for a young professional who is passionate about the arts and interested in working in a boutique agency.
- Curate and execute content for social media to heighten Touchwood PR’s brand and increase following;
- Work collaboratively with the publicity teams to ensure social media is factored into campaigns for Touchwood PR’s clients and to develop content and social media strategies, from ideation to execution;
- Create and proactively manage a content calendar for Touchwood PR’s social media channels and blog;
- Engage, monitor, respond to and moderate social media conversations on Touchwood PR’s platforms;
- Engage and interact with influencers, and media;
- Collect creative assets and repurpose them for social media channels;
- Manage aesthetic of platforms, create/edit photos and videos, write captions, and schedule posts across all platforms;
- Develop and write creative and engaging content for Touchwood PR’s blog;
- Develop weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on social media efforts for Touchwood PR’s platforms as well as clients;
- Manage Touchwood PR’s website;
- Assist in other day-to-day social media related tasks.
- 3 to 5 years experience in an agency or in-house;
- Proficiency in social media management tools/platforms;
- Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Photoshop;
- Proven ability to drive growth and meaningful engagement on social media, samples required;
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms required;
- Diploma or degree in Media and/or Communications an asset;
- Superior oral and written communication skills, writing samples may be requested;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Experience in brand and lifestyle PR an asset;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well individually and with a team;
- Ability to collaborate with others creatively;
- Familiarity with Touchwood PR and its activities;
- Passion for arts and culture an asset;
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends;
- Proficiency in French an asset.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word Doc (we do not accept Cloud hosting or File Sharing programs) by 11:59pm on Jan 22, 2018. Please note position you are applying for in subject line and where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Touchwood PR is an equal opportunity employer.
|Category:||Publicity / PR|
121 John Street
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||Social Media, Digital Media, Publicity, Public Relations,|
|Posted:||Jan 08, 2018|
|Closing:||Jan 22, 2018|
|Compensation:||Compensation commensurate with experience|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|