Emerge2 Digital Inc.
Digital Marketing & Content Specialist
You'll be wearing multiple hats in this position!
Emerge2 Digital is currently looking for a passionate marketing professional to join our team on a temporary basis. As the successful candidate, you will go from raw content to creation, building and enhancing websites using our in-house CMS, and planning and implementing campaigns through AdWords, Social Media and other initiatives, including the use of analytics, geographic targeting, contests and special events.
This is a job posting to cover a maternity leave for 11-12 months. The first 8 months will be full-time. The subsequent 3-4 months will be part-time on a gradually reducing basis.
- Within a team, build websites using content provided by clients, in-house repositories, asset acquisition and customization, research, and special requests
- Communicate with clients and work with design & technology teams during projects
- Website enhancements, updates and maintenance as requested
- Enhance, manage and publish content on social media accounts for business owners across Canada
- Create relevant digital content and ads to drive traffic and increase conversions with compelling copy and imagery
- Research, create and schedule seasonal industry-specific organic posts for clients' social media accounts
- Analyze and report on Adwords, Facebook, and Twitter, cross-analyzing with data in Google Analytics to provide key insights and make recommendations on campaign improvements
- As requested, provide remote training to clients electronically or by phone
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and changes in platforms for social media marketing
- Work within project budgets and timelines
- Hands-on experience managing website content
- Proven copywriting/editing for print, website, social media and blogs
- Proven skills with Facebook Ads
- Experience with Twitter Ads
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with image editing software
- Manage schedules for campaigns, ads, posts, contests on multiple platforms
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, well organized
- Understand general HTML tags
- Experience using link tracking mechanisms such as utm tags, Facebook Pixels, etc.
- Experience planning and executing online marketing strategies
- French language skills are not required, but would be an asset
- Adept use of sarcasm :)
- Maternity leave coverage for 11-12 months. The first 8 months will be full-time. The subsequent 3-4 months will be part-time on a gradually reducing basis.
- This will be on a temporary employment basis with salary and benefits (benefits provided if employee meets the underwriting requirements of the group benefits insurer)
- Start date approximately March 14, 2018
- Job location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
We help businesses grow and succeed - through building brand, enhancing relationships and increasing sales. We do so by continually challenging ourselves to develop new skills, adopt new technologies and improve best practices. Emerge2 designs and develops custom web-based applications and integrated marketing services for small and medium-sized businesses in Canada and the United States.
Emerge2 Digital Inc.
554 Parkside Dr
Waterloo, ON, CA
|Tags:||websites, digital marketing|
|Posted:||Jan 11, 2018|
|Closing:||Jan 31, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|