Associate Marketing Manager Content Marketing (English Services) - TOR06309
Associate Marketing Manager, Content Marketing (English Services) - TOR06309
Job Family: Revenue
Primary Location: Toronto
Status of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
What it’s like working at CBC/Radio-Canada
At CBC/Radio-Canada, we create content that informs, entertains and connects Canadians on multiple platforms. Our successes and accomplishments are driven by embodying and upholding values, which include creativity, integrity, inclusiveness and relevance.
Do you think you have the ability and drive to keep up with this exciting, ever-changing industry? Whether it be in front of the camera, on air, online or behind the scenes, you would be joining a team that thrives on making connections and telling stories that are important to Canadians.
CBC/Radio-Canada Media Solutions is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Associate Marketing Manager who will lead the development and implementation of brand partnership programs to support revenue generation for CBC/Radio-Canada. The role will span content portfolios and would include working on advertiser partnerships within the Entertainment, Music, News and Radio content areas.
The Associate Marketing Manager will be a lead project manager, in charge of bringing brand partnerships to life. They will execute sponsorships, branded content executions, in-content integrations, custom commercial creative and other activations across CBC and possibly Radio-Canada assets (TV, digital, audio, experiential and social media). Detailed description of project management responsibilities below.
The Associate Marketing Manager will also help Strategic Solutions and Sales teams in landing multiplatform client partnerships & ad sales revenue by providing product knowledge and sales materials for their portfolio, as well as, participating in idea creation, proposal development and pricing of client solutions. They will help develop compelling brand partnership opportunities by working with content executives, producers and other internal stakeholders to gather supporting research, attain approvals and ensure feasiblity of ideas.
Responsible for activating multiplatform campaigns for clients:
- Plan and supervise, on a daily basis, the rollout of multiplatform advertising campaigns sold by the sales team (TV, digital, event, integration), in line with needs and established objectives.
- Ensure that the assignment and deliverables are clearly understood during the kick-off meeting.
- Develop the project’s overall timeline.
- TV production: Brief, with the client consultant, the commercial production and creative teams (design, writing, etc.); manage and guide clients through the production and post-production stages leading up to final broadcast; and obtain internal and external approvals (Programming, Schedule and Broadcasting, Advertising Standards, ASC and Telecaster).
- Coordinate the production of on-air messaging visibility components (logos, snipes, creative countdowns, lower thirds, etc.).
- Digital & social content production: Manage the production process, including the briefing, production submissions, content development and copywriting for all activations, approvals with clients and the various in-house departments, quality control, and campaign delivery.
- Manage and supervise the production of visibility components on other platforms: print, events, field sponsorship activations, in-store advertising, etc.
- Manage contests: Write copy for the various activations (website, banners, skinning, social networks); draft contest rules; obtain legal approvals; research, negotiate and manage prizes; contact and follow up with winners and suppliers.
- Develop traffic instructions.
- Attend brainstorming sessions.
- Throughout campaign execution, understand and meet business needs, provide strategic advice, and establish and maintain client trust.
- Effectively respond to the various requests and suggest creative solutions tailored to the needs and circumstances of the assignment.
- Devise solutions to problems that arise during campaigns.
- Supervise integration projects and ensure high quality output for both the brand and content teams.
- Develop briefings, and follow up with clients and programming (or producers) to ensure that integrations and product placements are done correctly and achieve client goals.
- Maximize project quality and return on investment, ensuring optimal resource use and effective invoicing.
- Assist with the evaluation process to gauge the performance of implemented solutions and identify optimization opportunities.
- Develop and present post-mortems and provide clients with campaign performance reports.
- Help lead the pricing, process and presentation of client renewals.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- University degree in marketing communications or the equivalent.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience performing related duties.
- Knowledge of the content or commercial production process.
- Knowledge of television, digital, social media, and mobile platforms.
- Passion for the media and marketing industries.
- Knowledge of CBC properties.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously – advanced organization skills.
- Knack for identifying priorities and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, ideally coming with experience in client service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- English/French bilingualism is an asset.
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.
CBC/Radio-Canada is committed to being a leader in reflecting our country’s diversity. That’s because we can only create and tell the stories that connect Canadians, by having a workforce that mirrors the ever-changing makeup of our country. That’s why we, as an employer, value equal opportunity and nurture an inclusive workplace where our individual differences are not only recognized and valued, but also extend to and pervade all the services we provide as Canada’s public broadcaster. For more information, visit the Talent and Diversity section of our website. If you have accommodation needs at this stage of the recruitment process, please inform us as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If this sounds interesting, please apply online! We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5a8ef3175a6d7c5838852659/51fc022158b70066fae49ff7/en
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 23, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)