Blockchain and Crypto News Website Managing Editor
If your calling is to be on the forefront of the Crypto, ICO and Blockchain revolution and you’d like to be part of a team of innovators bringing news coverage and investor marketing publication services to a global market we’ve got a compelling opportunity for you.
ConversionIR & ExInfluence Media are launching a new Crypto, ICO and Blockchain news and analysis website with a focus on ICO marketing. We already provide advanced online investor marketing services for public companies based on content marketing, integrated automated marketing, demand conversion, and CRM technologies. We’re taking the logical step and utilizing our expertise and technologies to expand into the Crypto, ICO and Blockchain space.
We’re former tech public company executives, investor content marketing, and marketing agency veterans with over 50 years combined experience. The concept of ConversionIR came out of our experience in the development of Demand Generation, Automated Marketing and Content Marketing programs for B2B and B2C companies.
We’re seeking a Managing Editor to lead the editorial strategy and operations of our content production and publishing operations. We're looking for a candidate with experience in financial content publishing and knowledge of Crypto trading, ICO’s, crypto technologies and Blockchain. The successful candidate has experience leading a team of writing staff and outside contributors. We have a definite vision for our content strategy and you’ll be the key executive in charge of implementing it. You'll be recruiting and managing a network of contributing writers and analysts and working with our development and executive team as we develop the website and begin producing content. This is both a leadership role and an opportunity to be hands-on with producing content.
- Develop an editorial vision to establish a unique voice that clearly differentiates our publication from competitors
- Responsible for growing traffic by reviewing analytics daily to identify what content resonates with the audience
- Oversee the production of digital-first content for SEO and social distribution
- Development -- and continuous improvement -- of an editorial style guide
- Creation of an ongoing editorial calendar
- Review (and re-write if necessary) headlines for maximum audience attention
- Responsible for team of staff writers and external freelancers
- Strategies for developing new content that attracts and retains a loyal audience
- Experience developing content using a mix of text, images, video and audio
- Daily newsletter management
- 6+ years as a lead editor for a digital publication (news/magazine)
- Experience managing other writers/editors and their deadlines
- Experience producing breaking news and evergreen content
- Demonstrated understanding (with examples) of how audiences consume content on different platforms, especially mobile
- Demonstrated experience developing unique editorial packages (with examples)
- Social media savvy
- Comfort with using Google Analytics on a daily basis
- Experience with Photoshop (light editing such as cropping, etc.)
Please include your resume and explain in your cover letter why you are interested in the position, and why you’re passionate about Crypto, ICO’s and Blockchain.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|