RAM Global Solutions Ltd
Administrative and Accounts Assistant
Started in 2004 RAM has grown year on year to establish itself as the market leader in tracking technology with over 80+ employees spread over our UK and Canada offices. Our success has come from firstly having a product that drastically improves our customers businesses and secondly sticking to our core values and beliefs which are having a positive attitude, working hard, customer excellence, sales excellence, team work, investing in employees, clear career progression and most importantly making RAM a fun exciting place to work.
RAM has been short listed and won various awards including Employer of the year, Customer focus, Entrepreneur of the year at the National Business Awards and most recently won the Investor in Customers Award. We have featured in many national newspapers including The Financial Times as one of the fastest growing businesses.
Due to our aggressive growth, we are looking to recruit an Administrative and Accounts Assistant to join our fast-growing team. If you want to work in a booming market for a company with endless career opportunities apply to RAM.
- Provide daily back-up coverage for Reception
- Collect and process all inbound and outbound mail
- Monitor, maintain and order office supplies
- Assist in coordinating meetings and special events
- Maintain and process payments for Customer Accounts
- Depositing cheques at the local HSBC branch
- Chasing late paying customers via phone and email
- Contact vendors for supporting documents to resolve discrepancies or expediting payments as needed
- Investigate all customer enquiries and respond in a timely and professional manner
- Respond to customer requests for invoice and statement documents
- Maintaining follow-up on activities in respect to any of the above
- Prepare monthly schedule of payments
- Perform data entry of all invoices ensuring that expenses are coded to the correct general ledger accounts
- Maintain files and scanned copies of invoices, lease documents and support documentation for reference and audit purposes
- Liaising with our Finance / other departments in the UK
- Dispatching tracking units
- Perform other duties as required
This is a hugely rewarding opportunity to grow with our hugely successful company so the successful candidate will have.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 6 months working in an accounts department
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office specifically Outlook and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Experience with financial reporting systems such as Sage is ideal, however not essential.
- A clear focus on delivering a world class customer experience on each customer contact
- CRM management experience (Salesforce experience would be beneficial).
- The ability to prioritise workloads and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Clear motivation and drive to succeed.
- The drive to improve own learning and hunt for information.
- A reliable person who has the willingness to go the extra mile and do what’s needed to get the job done.
As we are a close team we have many team building events paid for by the company.
Some examples of previous events are;
A company trip to Marbella, Friday's at the Races, Bubble football, Footgolf, Virtual golf, bowling, curry and quiz nights, rounders, rock climbing, go karting, night at the dog track and Locked in Games.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and criteria for this role please click the ' Apply ' button below.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $115.38 /day
|Category:||Admin / HR|
RAM Global Solutions Ltd
Oakville, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|