Richmond Hill, ON
Digital Marketing Coordinator
PolicyMedical is at the forefront of life-saving healthcare software, and is heavily connected to the Valley, and to the Canadian and American healthcare ecosystems.
We’re growing rapidly, and in search of a Digital Marketing Coordinator. If you’re a fast-paced, high-energy marketer who LOVES the SAAS tech world, this job may be right for you.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for someone who is upbeat, enthusiastic and eager to learn. You look for opportunities to ask questions and apply what you’ve learned. You take initiative, manage priorities and keep an open flow of communication with your coworkers.
You will be responsible for executing B2B campaigns to drive revenue and repeat business for the company’s SaaS-based software solutions. You are a marketing nerd who loves using marketing technology to fuel the sales pipeline with high quality leads and nurture them through the customer journey. You are familiar with setting up lead nurturing programs from concept to delivery and understand the impact of good storytelling to increase brand awareness.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Leverage the marketing automation system to setup and distribute emails for demand generation and customer communication
- Design email layouts, create content, implement and analyze results to ensure best results
- Manage campaign lists including pulling and cleansing lists from various sources to ensure data quality
- Routinely analyze and report on performance metrics and recommend methods to drive conversions, reduce opt-outs, etc.
- Understand how the marketing automation system is integrated with the CRM system
- Set up lead nurturing workflows/programs to nurture top of the funnel leads to bottom of the funnel leads; recycled leads from the sales team that are not yet sales-ready; and all marketing qualitied leads to sales qualified leads
- You have experience setting up customer email drip campaigns to upsell and cross sell complimentary products as well as new features/functionality to existing customers.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to identify and develop email campaigns to support demand generation efforts and customer communication
- Focus on creating continual email touch points to increase marketing qualified leads.
- Coordinate and set up webinars in our webinar management system
- Work with the CRM Administrator to ensure that all lead sources are set up for new marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Manager, Marketing Programs, Digital Marketing Specialist and Content Marketing Specialist to identify opportunities to drive traffic to our digital properties
- Bachelors’ or College Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or Equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years’ experience working in a marketing automation capacity in-house or at an agency
- Experience with HubSpot or other automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot or Act-On
- Experience with Salesforce or related CRM
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, image editing, mobile optimization and email best practices
- Microsoft Office proficient – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Possess strong technology skills and the love of learning new things
- Knowledge of conversion marketing and B2B marketing trends
- Must be very organized, detail oriented and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with cross functional teams
Working at PolicyMedical
There are many reasons why you’ll love working at PolicyMedical, but two things will probably stand out: autonomy and empowerment. The people we hire are smart and innovative and we don’t smother them with micro management.
We’re a small and nimble innovator in an industry that is undergoing substantial change and growth. We can promise you’ll learn a ton, and see the difference you make with your work.
We’re located in the tech corridor of Richmond Hill, and have a gorgeous space with a modern start-up feel. We believe work shouldn't be done sitting down all the time, so we have an open concept office with multiple meeting rooms to let the creativity flow. We know that sometimes you need to let off a little steam, so we encourage a mix of work and play in the office, and if you want to work from home sometimes, we’re down with that too. Want to know more? Just hit this link (https://www.policymedical.com/careers/) !
Overall, we don’t want you think of this as a job, we want you to think of this as a career - a place to build your future. When we find great talent, we hang on to it.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Richmond Hill, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)