Event Marketing Coordinator
Event Marketing Coordinator: Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you
What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one automotive company in Canada, four years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story:
Mercedes-Benz Canada’s Experiential Marketing team is looking for an Event Marketing Coordinator to support the development of best-in-class events that are aligned with the organization’s global brand strategy. You will work closely with a team of experienced event planners on a range of projects – large and small – and will have many opportunities to gain valuable experience collaborating with other teams within the Marketing department.
A day in the life:
• On most days, you will assist the team with the coordination of events including: trade shows, driving programs/driving academy, loyalty programs, incentive programs, product launches, and meetings.
• Some days, you’ll support the team with all planning and logistical matters related to creating successful experiences at events including: overseeing communications, guest relations, merchandise supply, signage, collateral development, etc.
• You’ll also be involved in managing vehicle logistics (e.g.. ordering, transportation, and detailing) as well as budget management tasks (e.g. reconciling invoices, updating budget trackers).
Mercedes-Benz Fan skills, requirements & traits:
• Post-secondary diploma/degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 year’s work experience in an event marketing role
• Basic accounting understanding
• Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
• Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
• Valid driver’s licence
• Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
• Honest and professional, a strong team player
• Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
Being a Mercedes-Benz Fan has its perks:
• Certified “Great Place to Work®” organization
• Commitment to inclusion & diversity
• Engaging corporate culture
• Training, development and career growth opportunities
• Benefits to support work-life balance/integration
• A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
• State of the art working facilities
• Vehicle purchase and lease programs
• Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs
• Recognition rewards and discount programs
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)