Content Creator & Social Media Expert
Have you recently graduated from school and are looking for a fun, entry-level position with tremendous opportunity?!
We are a rapidly expanding training company located in Mississauga, Ontario, offering courses in Home Staging, Feng Shui, Professional Organizing, Marketing and Social Media. We offer courses both in-class and online.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about content creation. You need to be authentic and creative. Content will consist of courses, creating graphics, blogs, campaigns and social media posts.
- Writing blogs about our courses
- Course creation
- Creating promotional graphics
- Making videos about our brand
- Promoting courses and events
- Meeting deadlines
- Degree or Diploma in Journalism, English, Writing, or a related field
- Extremely familiar with social media – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong video editing skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good time-manager
- Extremely outgoing, people-person and team player
- Extremely creative
- Proficient on mobile devices
- Experienced with Photoshop, Word, other editing tools
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio, which includes graphics, blogs, videos and social media posts you have created.
Please only submit an application with a resume, cover letter and portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
- Journalism: 1 year
- Content Development: 1 year
|Category:||Publicity / PR|
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|