We are growing and looking for more talent! Photon Control Inc. is seeking a creative and self-motivating marketing coordinator to provide major tactical marketing support to our Sales & Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the general duties of this role include: developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data linked to campaigns; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports; creation of product/partner materials; coordinating with outside vendors for marketing and marketing collateral; social media management; specific lead generation campaigns and administration.
Position Job Duties:
• Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns
• Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
• Support and mange updates of collateral and coordination of production
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics
department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
• Write, proofread, and layout of copy for various media
• Develop and implement social media strategy
• Create and curate content for social media platforms.
• Monitor web marketing initiatives i.e.: social media; LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
• Support of marketing events; logistics, coordinating product demonstrations with
Product Marketing and supporting collateral
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing web/ social
• Support for newsletters & marketing campaigns dissemination
• Manage, organize and archive project files.
• Support cross functional collaboration when required of customer, shareholder
relationship/communication activities prior to execution by marketing
• Monitor competitor activity; social, product releases etc.
• Support the Marketing & Sales department on presentations
We want a marketing coordinator who:
• Is driven and possesses a desire to succeed and can work well across company
organizations as well as external marketing partners and vendors
• Has proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or
• Demonstrates knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
• Has experience with research methods using data analytics software
• Demonstrates expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
• Holds solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google
• Demonstrates problem-solving skills with business acumen and takes initiative
• Has outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
• Possesses Project Management and process improvement Skills,
• Has an eye for design and visual communication
• Will bring their creativity, marketing expertise and technical skills to our marketing
Required Skills • A university degree or college diploma in marketing
• 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience
• Technical Expertise: Microsoft Office Suite with a proficiency in data manipulation
using Excel, CRM Database skills, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, report tools
for web and database analytics.
• Excellent English communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment
• A self-starter approach to work and able to freely collaborate with sales and
development in the creation and design of superior marketing materials/messaging
Company Photon Control designs, manufactures and distributes a wide range of optical sensors and instruments to measure temperature, pressure, position, and flow. Our products are used all over the world, and our highly trained team works closely with our OEM customers to tailor our solutions and manufacturing processes to meet the needs of the end use application. The results can be seen in flexible, adaptable solutions that meet our customers’ challenges.
Photon Control is headquartered in Richmond, BC and is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, trading under the symbol “PHO”. Come join our team and be part of something great!
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Richmond, BC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)