Western Budget Motels
Marketing & Promotions Manager
The Marketing & Promotions Manager is responsible for planning and executing a strategic marketing and communications plan to support Western Budget Motel’s brand as well as its related businesses. There will be a strong emphasis on social media, promotions, and special events. This is a new position with the opportunity for the candidate to bring his or her personal creativity, energy, and marketing skills to create an exciting program for our motels and related businesses.
- Create annual marketing plans, provide day-to-day marketing support and generate new innovative ideas that support and promote our motels
- Plan and execute targeted marketing and promotions campaigns
- Deliver a wide range of insightful, compelling and strategically-aligned creative graphic design work
- Increase the effectiveness and visibility of all projects, developing compelling creative for each promotion which supports marketing and corporate initiatives, projects for print, web and multimedia (Graphic design is outsourced).
- Identify the target market, determining the right media mix of what message should be where, and facilitating seamless execution.
- Optimize internet and social networking presence potential and fulfil other duties.
- Respond to customer reviews through Trip Advisor and Booking.com, driving more exposure in the market
- Plan and execute special events at different locations
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Hospitality , or Communication/ Business, or related marketing experience in the hospitality industry
- Three (3) to five (5) years-experience with a proven track record in marketing and promotions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor, and a high level of confidence in the workplace with previous experience proactively leading marketing initiatives
- Excellent social media acumen.
- Display exceptional innovation and initiative.
- Exhibit problem solving abilities, including good judgment, creativity and research skills.
- Highly organized, solution-orientated, and strong multi-tasking skills are a must, together with the ability to work in an ever evolving environment complemented by the personal capability to think quickly and respond effectively.
Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in the hospitality industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Western Budget Motels
Leduc, AB, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)