North York, ON
Marketing Specialist Digital Content & Community
Marketing Specialist, Digital Content & Community
- 600 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, ON M3K 1C9*
Leeder Automotive Group is seeking a Marketing Specialist, Digital Content & Community to join our Leeder Automotive team.
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, Strategy & Design, the Content Creator will create, manage and execute content and distribute content on websites, social media platforms, newsletters, blogs, and other communication channels.
The Marketing Specialist will create end to end digital and print design products, including ideation, asset acquisition, copywriting, design, and delivery. All content must support the Company’s strategic priorities.
The Marketing Specialist is an excellent writer who is driven to reach out, create a story and package ideas into powerful messages.
The marketing team will focus their efforts on increasing dealership traffic - getting people into the doors of our dealerships while maintaining brand and message consistency.
Job Breakdown (Approximate)
10% Meetings, Others
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- “Story teller” through digital content and the community.
- With the strategic direction identified by the Marketing Manager, creates, curates, categorizes, and executes content for a variety of channels, including, website, press releases, sales and marketing collateral, articles, videography, industry articles, social media, blogs, email campaigns, photography, film & edit media… just about anything that can make an impact and increase our digital footprint.
- Drives consistent messages that align with brand identity and the marketing strategy.
- Updates all digital content (website, social media, etc.).
- Creates innovative social media content to engage a larger audience; acts as the voice for the company via social media accounts and internal communication channels.
- Executes unprompted content creation to match what the Marketing Manager has done through print.
- Naturally curious about buyer personas and the customer’s journey.
- Executes designs (print & digital).
- Showcases a strong and memorable voice that makes an impression on everyone who reads your work.
- No job is too small or too big; random weekly non-content/non-community tasks will arise.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Marketing Manager, Strategy & Design.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- A degree/diploma in graphic design or similar discipline.
- Working knowledge of any a Web Content Management System (CMS); you will need to learn a new CRM fast.
- Working knowledge of photography with DSLR, a must.
- Working knowledge of video editing (FCPx or Premiere Pro).
- Previous experience designing for a retail advertising/marketing.
- Understanding of UX/UI best practices.
- Advanced writing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring data-driven marketing programs.
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
We will provide training, a competitive compensation package, a winning environment to succeed and an invested management team to support you and your success. Additional perks include health and dental benefits and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
In our commitment to provide an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process, accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources so that reasonable and appropriate arrangements can be made.
We thank all applicants, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 07, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)