At IntelliGO Networks, our platform helps secure our clients from known and unknown threats. We provide a powerful and effective way for organizations to get complete visibility, control, and automation to ensure their network is secure and uncompromised.
We are now in a position to look for an exceptional and unique Marketing specialist, with a proven track record of managing multiple initiatives concurrently. We value the entrepreneurial spirit and we reward hard work, creativity, and success. If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you.
This is a unique job and opportunity. It requires both strategic thinking and tactical execution capability. In fact, in this role, you will wear multiple hats and be tasked with achieving our corporate objectives. The ideal candidate will be a ‘growth hacker’ that can manage multiple functions and has wide breadth of expertise in field and product marketing.
Requirements will include:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our collateral (blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing qualified leads, by increasing and converting site traffic through our marketing automation platform, Hubspot
- Work with our sales and channel team to understand, modify, and optimize how our inbound marketing activities turn into prospects and customers
Social Media / Community:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profile and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, and other relevant channels
- Curate and create shareable content
- Explore new ways to engage and identify social networks to reach our target buyers
- Writing various technical articles related to our value proposition
- Create drafts of blog posts and edit other writers’ content
- Growing blog subscribers and converting visitors into leads
- Creation of marketing collateral (1-pagers, data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, etc.) that are relevant to our industry and engaging to our audience
- Manage and review website content to maximize SEO
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits
- Create product content (including sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, etc.) to articulate our unique value proposition
- Manage the strategy and set up of all paid campaigns
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Create landing pages and lead generation forms from our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Organize and manage customer events
- Create plans for marketing events and following up with attendees
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Past experience working for a technology company and/or startup with rapid growth
- Experience with creating and managing webinars
- Proficiency in marketing automation, with particular emphasis on Hubspot and Salesforce CRM platforms
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business. This is a critical requirement and a writing sample will be requested upon shortlist
- Proficiency with graphics program such as Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop, PowerPoint and ability to design marketing collateral
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking to improve on our marketing efforts.
- Solid analytical and business skills
- Innovation and creativity. We are looking for someone to build and execute our marketing programs.
This position is located in Downtown Toronto, Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year
- Toronto, ON
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 07, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|