Project Manager Partnerships & Marketing
Project Manager, Partnerships & Marketing
Reference Number : C-17-2717
Job Status : Permanent - Full time
Category : Marketing, Brand Management and Content
Job city : Toronto
Number of positions to be filled : 1
External Posting End Date : 2018-03-30
Support and execute various national marketing partnership programs, communications, contests and events for TVA Group’s English Consumer magazine brands - ELLE Canada, Canadian Living, Style at Home and The Hockey News.
- Assist with all marketing, partnerships, communications and events activities and programs ;
- Work closely as a team with Director of Marketing, Communications & Events in the execution of all marketing, partnerships, communications & events projects ;
- Assist with planning, coordinating, submitting and tracking house ads and charitable ads (print and digital) ;
- Maintain events databases and liaise with sales coordinators and magazine editors to ensure accuracy ;
- Assist with tracking media hits, maintaining press databases and organizing press outreach ;
- Assist with all reader VIP events including guest list management, execution, pre-event marketing, ticket sales, product shipments, and on-site event support ;
- Produce post- event reports and manage post- event marketing deliverables ;
- Maintain Media VIP Events inbox ;
- Assist with all aspects of contests and promotions including, partnerships, project management, execution, contest marketing, rules and regulations, implementation and prize fulfillment ;
- Oversee process for marketing credit card invoice payments and maintain invoice tracking system for credit card purchases ;
- Work closely with shipping & receiving department to monitor numerous deliveries related to events.
- Degree in Marketing, in Business or in a related field ;
- Relevant event experience is a requirement ;
- Relevant marketing experience is an asset ;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work cross-functionally ;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ;
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills ;
- Digitally savvy and experienced in using various social media platforms ;
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (an asset but not required) ;
- Bilingualism – an asset but not required ;
- Flexibility required in terms of longer hours of work – occasional evening or weekends.
- Passionate, dynamic and creative team ;
- Work location easily accessible via public transportation ;
- Competitive complete benefits package.
TVA Group and Quebecor Media wish to thank all candidates for their interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. TVA Group and Quebecor Media subscribe to the principles of employment equity and encourage qualified individuals to apply.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5aa2bab16c1337042f664e7b/51fc022158b70066fae49ff7/en
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 12, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)