Performance Marketing Specialist
It’s game changing time! If you are results driven, have an ‘act now, do it today’ attitude, vested interest in learning from experienced professionals and want to be a part of a winning team – you’ve found it.
Thriving Atmosphere, Cool Office Design, Prime Downtown Toronto location.
Performance Marketing Specialist – Display and SEM
Kanetix Ltd. is looking for a data-driven Performance Marketing Specialist to manage SEM, Display and Social advertising campaigns across our family of insurance and financial services comparison websites – Kanetix.ca, InsuranceHotline.com, RateSupermarket.ca, Rates.ca and ComparaSave.ca.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns to drive performance across our suite of personal finance and insurance comparison websites. In addition to ad trafficking and execution of campaigns, the candidate will be required to manage campaign reporting and provide analysis and insights to improve performance and communicate results to business stakeholders. The candidate will also be required to manage budgets, brief creative and work closely to align performance tactics with broader marketing campaigns. The candidate will also be required to support and collaborate with the team on other reporting and administrative requirements as needed.
This position will work closely with two performance marketing team members and with the wider marketing team. The role should appeal to candidates who prefer the fast-paced and results-oriented environment of a successful digital company located in downtown Toronto.
What the Role is all about...
- 3+ years of pay per click (PPC) search or display marketing experience
- Proven ability to manage and optimize PPC campaigns
- Experience in Facebook and other social media advertising
- A strong understanding and practical experience in Google AdWords and Bing, managing large scale, performance marketing budgets ($100,000+ budgets preferred)
- Experience with a DSP such as DoubleClick preferred
- Experience with an Ad Server (such as DCM) preferred
- Experience with a DMP such as Adobe Audience Manager would be an asset
- Experience with setting up remarketing, tagging and tracking across search campaigns
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate effectively with a team
- University degree or equivalent post-secondary education, with an emphasis in business or marketing related courses preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Office in general
- Excellent knowledge Google Analytics and Tag Managers (such as Google Tag Manager) is required
Overall, we are looking for someone who is an expert communicator, can go with the flow, has high standards, exercises good judgement and is able to build trust. If this sounds like you please send us resume today at joinus @kanetix.ca. We would like to learn more about you.
The compensation package consists of a competitive salary, benefits and annual performance driven bonus.
Life @ Kanetix Ltd. is Fun for everyone
- So many events to participate in … Summer Boat Cruises, Festivus, Movember, Chili Cook-Off's, Friday Afternoon Social's, Hackathon's. An event every month!
- Corporate rate fitness club memberships for colleagues as well as eligible family members
- Free lunch every other week
- Helping you help others with our paid volunteer programs
- Employee satisfaction survey for you to voice your opinion
- Lounge, BBQ, DJ Lessons and a games room
About Kanetix ltd.
At Kanetix Ltd., we aim to help every Canadian make better money decisions. We help consumers find the best insurance rates, mortgage rates, credit cards and banking products—all online—by offering comprehensive product comparisons, educational content, industry news, and financial tools like calculators, renewal reminders and rate alerts. We display the options and choices available, so consumers can make confident money decisions and purchases. Our efforts don’t stop at our consumer-facing brands. We also work directly with the country’s top insurers, banks, credit unions and brokers to help them improve their tools and technology to give Canadians more choice and better products.
To learn more about working at Kanetix Ltd. please visit our Careers Link:
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 14, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)